Chapter 6

A/N

Youtube Playlist: (The Dark Witch: Unknown)

Song; (Esterly, Austin Jenckes- Bad man)

We walk out quietly to the very silent Sanctum.

My senses were on high alert and as much as I search the building for any energy sources, I found none.

We were alone.

Observing the high split stairwell in front of us, I placed my hands on my hips, grumbling to god knows who for putting me this position in the first place.

"New York."

I turned around at the mention of it and noticed how stunned Strange seem to be.

There's a long cut on his cheek and lip, his entire robes were covered in dust.

Compare to my sleek shadowy black outfit, not a hair of dust had gathered anywhere.

I still looked completely deadly.

He shut the entrance doors and regarded me carefully as though he wasn't sure if what he was saying was right.

"We're in the New York Sanctum."

"Shit," I cursed, crushing the gleaming blade in my hands and making it evaporate.

My long cloak spun with me, clinging on like a second skin as the dark lights shadowed after.

I was so close to home and if I slip up, or if any surveillance cameras catch me, I'd be done for.

"Okay, spread out." I commanded gesturing to the stairs. "If Kaecilius is coming here, I'd rather be prepared."

Strange shook his head, greenish blue eyes narrowing. "I'm not fighting against Kaecilius, I'm going to find a way back."

And with that, the Doctor took to the stairs, steps growing stronger with each second that passed.

"There's no one here, Master-clown!" I shouted to his retreating back.

He didn't pay heed and continued shouting for anyone that might hear him.

I lay still and waited, tapping my foot haughtily.

Until I realized stupid Stephen still had the fucking Time stone on him.

"Son of a bitch-" I raced after him, taking two steps at a time until I finally found him lingering in an area filled with weird artifacts.

Stephen was just looking at a floating red cloak when he took notice of me.

"What, got tired of waiting?" He glared, annoyed.

Dragging my eyes away from the cloak I gave him a mocking stare.

"Yeah, yeah douche bag. You still have the Time stone." I pointed out, staring at the pendant on his chest.

He looked down at it for a moment, seemingly realizing he had it on too.

"Oh,"

"Yeah..." I hissed. "Oh."

He held both hands out in surrender, retreating farther in the room. "I decided to change the terms of our agreement. You can have it back, after we go back to Kamar-Taj."