Chapter 31

A/N

Youtube Playlist: (The Dark Witch: Unknown)

Song; (Hi-Finesse- Supreme)

Both armies collide in a mass of shapes, instantly spilling blood from either side.

I lose track of my teammates through the many energies but keep my eyes focused and on point.

If they wanted to win they'd had to take me out first, no doubt about it.

"Corvus, talk to me," I demanded, gesturing Obsidian and Proxima forward with my hand as we crossed the threshold.

They bowed at me before joining they're army, ready to die if needs be.

"Landing as instructed,"

"Good. There's a large oval building just to the right of you, I need you to scale the walls-"

Something zipped quickly pass me and I flicked my body aside, watching the fizzling blaster explode the dirt at where I once stood.

Cracking my neck, I gave the Wakanda soldier a mocking smile. "Big mistake,"

Staring intently at him, he drops his sword-turned blaster, eyes wide and chokes.

Blood began to leak out of his eyes, ear, nose and mouth.

I tilt my head and he collapses, face first to the ground, no longer moving.

Stepping forward, I gaze down at his fallen form, my abilities absorbing his energy like bees on honey.

It charged the power filling my veins and made the black lights whip around that more viciously.

Explosions and gunfire sounded from somewhere in front of me and I kneed, covering my face from the falling bullets coming from War Machine.

The Outriders scramble to take him down only failing when Rhodey continues to fire without mercy.

Obsidian grunted and threw forward his newly formed weapon, the axe springing from his hand and slamming onto Rhodey.

He falls, the familiar black suit melting into the still ravaging Outriders.

"Corvus, 32nd floor, don't fail me."

Falling in line with Proxima and Obsidian we charged the fray, taking down the Wakandan army with brutal power.

Each hit savaged the ground, each strike weakened the City's core.

I could hardly care about who died and who didn't.

Each fallen body brought me one more step to my family.

Dodging multiple blows from Wakanda's soldiers, I created two energy blades, creasing the ground as I go.

I let loose my anger, feeling it built up inside me as I attacked and attacked, not pausing for a breath even as the soldiers who tried to take me down fail.

"Up ahead," Proxima grumbled from beside me.

I panted, stopping my attack as I followed her line of sight.

Steve, T'Challa, Natasha and Bucky were flanking the front, taking the Outrider's out one by one.

Rhodey had gotten back up and was flying with Sam.