Chapter 3

A/N

Youtube Playlist: (The Dark Witch: Unknown)

Song; (Titan Slayer- Phoenix)

∞  

Several days later following my return to Earth, I had to figure out how to locate the Time Stone without the danger of being ′sucked' in.

Now that was tricky as whenever I tried to skirt along the edges and try to avoid its temptation, the voices would ultimately be too much and I would be forced to shut off the connection.

Who knew searching for an object that's been connected to me for so long would prove to be a bitch to find.

Its what I expected given why I tried so hard to find physical evidence of its whereabouts other then actually trying to use the bond we had.

Too far... closer...

"Damn it," I put a clamp onto the bond, muffling the voices and cradling my head all at once.

Even still, the ancient gravelly voice continued to torment me.

"Stop trying to get in my head." I growled out loud, feeling pissed off at the stone's constant attempt.

Standing up, I peered over the roof of a balcony, sharp eyes scanning the numerous civilians below for any signs of threats.

Looks like this City is a bust.

I've been very careful as to where I was hiding, not wanting to get caught by any surveillance cameras that would alert the Government.

I was considered dead and if I get caught, it isn't going to end well for me or for my former teammates, if they were still around of course.

Which was why, I've dial down my outfit as to not attract attention.

My top was long sleeved and had a turtleneck, large enough to be pulled up and acted as a mask.

My bottom consisted of skin tight pants, skating until my ankles followed by the black boots.

To anyone else it looked like leather but if they come closer, they'd know that this outfit does not belong to earth or any other planet at the matter.

The material was light and sheen almost, like having a certain glow about it that made it look flattering.

The black lights that usually followed me around were demolished, hidden until the time I use my powers again.

Even though I can't change appearance I was confident enough to be careful at not staring at anyone for too long.

Even with flowing black hair and obsidian colored eyes, I was still distinguishable.

I was the dead Dark Witch on earth.

An entire field was made tribute to me. (I found out while walking through central park)

Its funny how when you die, people start caring.

Running a hand through my hair, I released a frustrated noise that sounded like a whimper in the darkening night.

Its been a week at the most and I still had no progress.

I've changed from city to city, managing doorways and what not, just to see if somehow, it could get me there-wherever the hell it was-.