Chapter 62

Youtube Playlist: (The Dark Witch: Unknown)

Song; (Zack Hemsy- The Calling) & (Secession Studios- Dancing with Flames)

"No, no, no, there's no other options, there's no do-overs," A sound of a door slamming. "We're not going anywhere else."

Voices, much too loud greeted me when I turn the corner to the alley way.

Its Anty, Tony and Steve.

My brother is in the car, holding his head in his hands, a little cut lining his brow, feeling beyond disappointed.

I don't have to ask to know what happened.

I already know.

"We have one particle left, each! That's it, alright? We use that– Bye, bye, you're not going home."

"Yeah, well if we don't try," Steve stops Anty, sighing frustratingly.

"Then no one else is going home, either."

"Did you forget that the Dark Witch is running out of time as well? Where is she anyway, what if she's already lost herself?"

"Thanks for the worry, I appreciate it, Anty." I piped up strolling into the alley as a means to alert the others I was listening in.

"Well you all look like shit."

Anty scoffs. "Yes, thank you, for that."

"You weren't answering comms." Steve walks over to me, his hand resting on my wrist.

I spot a bruise on his left cheek that I know 2012 Steve must have given him.

"Where did you go?"

"To help out an old friend." Was my honest reply.

To set things right.

Even if it costed.

"I got it." My brother pauses in his movements, the gears turning in his brain.

"There's another way, to retake the Tesseract and acquire new particles."

He stepped out of the abandoned car, closing it shut, renewed.

"A little stroll down memory lane, military installation, Garden State."

New Jersey.

The place where they experimented me.

"When were they both there?" The Super Soldier asks, confused.

"They were there at a– I've a vaguely exact idea-"

"How vague?"

"What are you talking about? Where are we going?" Anty demanded, confused by

"I know for a fact they were there- and I know how I know."

He shoots me a hesitant side look, it confuses me for a moment before bits and pieces from the vision at the Lake flashed through my mind.

Garden State. New Jersey. Military installation.