Chapter 59

Youtube Playlist: (The Dark Witch: Unknown)

Song; (Audiomachine- So Say We All) & (Christian Reindl- Nobody wants to be Alone [Instrumental]

The suit is tight.

I hope to god it wasn't all that sugar.

Perhaps quarantine brings out the worse in people.

"You look fine, stop fidgeting."

"I cant-help it-" For the third time, Natasha has to slap my hand from touching the silk-like material.

They couldn't necessarily recreate my old look since the material was outdated which is why it felt uncomfortable for me.

Back when I was a Darkling, the suit that covered me was manifested by my own powers, allowing flexibility that didn't get in the way.

My old/new suit looked as it was, but felt different.

Sure the cut outs were there, the stitching was clear, I even had metal blades to strap behind me since in that year I couldn't manifest energy blades yet.

This was way too constricting and heavy and annoying.

"What the hell was 2012 Lorelie thinking when she decided bare-cut outs were cool? Hell, I don't even have a helmet no wonder I always died-"

"Did anyone else had trouble fitting into their old uniforms?" Steve walks into the side room, holding onto his 2012 helmet and donning spandex.

God, that never gets old.

"Did your ass get bigger?" I frowned, ducking down.

"Its not his ass, its the old uniform," The Black Widow rolled her eyes, zipping up her new suit.

She and Barton were one of the only ones that didn't have to wear their old uniforms since they were going to be in a different time area.

Lucky bastards.

"How we looking here?" Tony pokes his head in the room and raises an eyebrow at three of us.

He was already wearing the time-watch and the suit deployed, still, he has the nerve to snort at me.

"Well you look adorable-"

"And I'm going to punch that face."

He ducks back out.

"Come on, put the time-watch on," Natasha handed us our devices and I strap it onto the back of my palm before allowing the nanites to envelope and cover my old suit.

Steve's watch does the same for him and all three of us walk out of the side room to head to the workshop.

The others are already slowly arriving when we've reached.

Banner left to triple check the coordinates while I stole another sweet from under the table.

It gives me time to think to myself as I gazed around the large workshop.