t.s - fluff

Warnings: none, just a really clingy, really cute toddy.

"Baby, you need to let me go, I need to go grocery shopping." I had been trying to get Toddy to release his death grip on my waist for the last fifteen minutes. Obviously, it wasn't working.

"Nooo, I want a lazy day with my princess." He gripped my waist tighter, burying his face in my neck. Toddy was so warm I honestly almost caved right then and there.

"Toddy no, there's literally nothing to eat in our apartment." He let out a groan, before biting my earlobe.

"Pleaseeee Y/N? We can order Postmates and lay in bed all day and watch those rom-coms you love so much." I could actually feel my resolve breaking. Laying in bed all day did sound incredibly relaxing, and I wouldn't have to cook, either......

"You're thinking about it, that's basically a yes!" He sang in my ear, nuzzling his nose against my cheek. I turned to look at him, trying not to laugh at how he widened his eyes like the dork he was.

"Pleaseeeeee?" I let out a sigh, before turning around in his arms and snuggling into his warm.

"Fine." I mumbled into his chest, his victory yell making me jump.

"But I want Taco Bell." His laugh sent a rumble into his chest, making me smile.

"Deal. Lots of nacho fries?" This. This is why I love Toddy Smith. I glance up at him with a huge smile, and that's how we spent our day; lots of cuddles, laughter, and only getting out of bed for food.