s.s - fluff

Warnings: none, just a cute and random scotty.

I had a small obsession. Ok, so maybe it was more so like a medium sized obsession. I loved the scent of vanilla. So naturally, that was my 'scent'. Shampoo? Vanilla scented. Body wash? Vanilla scented. Lotion? Vanilla scented. Perfume? Vanilla scented.

See? Obsessed.

I also loved having soft skin, but I wouldn't really call that being obsessed. Who wants calloused hands? Not this girl.

It was kind of a win-win though. Soft hands and an excuse to use vanilla lotion. Scotty liked it too, though. He said I smelt like, and I quote, "The best candy ever." I never said he was normal. But I love him, even if he is a dork.

"Hey babe? I'm bored, come love me!" I set my hair brush down, a laugh leaving me. I leave the bathroom, walking into our bedroom to find Scotty laying on our bed with a blanket wrapped around him.

"You're so needy today babe." I giggled, a small smile appearing on his face.

"I just want cuddles from my girlfriend." He stretches his arms out, wiggling his fingers.

I shake my head, a small smile staying on my face. I hop into our bed, his arms immediately pulling me into him. I grabbed the remote, picking a random movie on Netflix and snuggling up to Scotty.

"Share the blanket you hoe." I joke, yanking on it.

"So demanding." He muttered, a load laugh leaving him after I gently punched his arm.

We layed like that for nearly two hours, making fun at each other and sharing small kisses. He grabbed my hands, playing with my fingers as we talked about anything and everything. He was in the middle of telling me about one of David's new skits when he just stopped out of nowhere.

"Uh, Scotty? You were say-" He cut me off with the weirdest sentence I think has ever come out of his mouth.

"Are you magic? Nobody in the world has hands this soft." Immediately I was laughing my ass off.

"Oh my god, baby no. I'm not magic." I chuckled, intertwining our fingers.

"Are you sure?" He looked at me seriously, and I was beginning to think that maybe he was coming down with something.

"Yes, babe. I'm positive." He stared at me for a couple of seconds before shrugging.

"If you say so, Y/N. But if I find out that you have powers then I'm gonna be really sad." I rolled my eyes, laying my head on his chest.

"Well if I find out I have magical powers you'll be the first person I tell." He sends me a cute smile, drawing shapes on my exposed hip before continuing his story about David.

I loved nights with Scotty. Even if he was a dork sometimes.