h.h - fluff

Warnings: some swearing, mentions of anxiety, and fluffy heath.

Requested by: gabri_1115

When I met Heath I was at a really low point in my life. He did whatever he possibly could to help me, and during that time we grew closer than I ever would have imagined. We've known each other for almost two years now, and we've been dating for two months. Despite us only being together for a short amount of time, it feels like we've been together forever. Maybe it's because even when we were 'friends' we did kind of act like we were in a relationship.

My relationship with Heath was nothing short of perfect. Yes, we had our flaws, and yes, we fought. But no matter what we always came out together in the end. He's the type of guy I always imagined myself with, but never thought I'd actually ever get to be with.

Heath always went out of his way to make sure I felt safe, comforting me when I needed it, and constantly trying his best to be there no matter what. My anxiety tended to get in the way of a lot of events, but it seemed that when Heath was with me I was calmer and more at ease.

I hated crowds with a burning passion, but it was the last show for the Views Tour and I knew it would mean so much to Heath if I went. I had David and Scotty help me arrange it, so that way I could surprise Heath. They put him in his own hotel room, so that way we could be alone and spend some time together.

"Hey, are you at the airport yet?" Currently, I was on the phone with David, confirming everything before I got on the plane. I had never been to Chicago before, or Illinois for that matter. I was nervous, no point in lying. I hated travelling, but that's likely because I watch to many shows about planes crash.

"Yeah, I'm about to board right now. You're gonna be there when I land right?" David and I had almost like a brother-sister dynamic, though he treated me like I was younger. Though that's probably because I tend to act like child most of the time. I love Disney movies, I can't help it.

"Yes, Y/N. Scotty and I will both be there so calm your shit." Yep, definitely a brother-sister dynamic.

"Fuck off Dobrik." I laughed, hanging up and shoving my phone into my back pocket.

"Next!" I look up to find that I'm next in line, and I hand my ticket over, giving the lady a small smile as I make way through the jet bridge, my heart starting to beat a little faster the closer I got.

----------

The flight was less than enjoyable; I had an old man next to me, snoring the whole way, a kid behind me kicking my chair constantly, and a fucking baby crying nonstop.

"I bought you a first class ticket."

First class my ass, David.

I grab my phone from my back pocket, looking down at the text I received.

scooty: i'm waiting right outside the gate

me: k thanks

I keep an eye out for a ginger, my 4'9 figure not helping much.

"Y/N! I'm over here!" I turn my head, seeing an arm waving. Normally I'd be freaking out, but there weren't too many people on my flight, and I let most of them get off before me.

"Scotty!" I give him a hug, Scotty was also like a brother to me, but way less annoying than David.

"Hey shorty." I ask Scotty how the tours been so far, the two of us making our way to the baggage area and then outside to find David's car.

"Wow, Y/N. What a bitch, making Scotty carry your luggage." See, finding David was always easy, because he always had something bitchy to say.

"Screw you, David." He gave me a big bear hug, people looking at us like we were crazy. We kind of are, so it's okay.

"I don't really think Liza would like that very much. Get in the car loser." I shake my head, a laugh leaving David. It was almost as obnoxious as he was.

The hotel was pretty close to the airport, which was lucky for me since I wouldn't have to listen to the awful jokes leaving Scotty and David's mouth.

"Here we are, the hotel room is 327 and this is your keycard." Before I can even fucking blink I'm being shoved out of the car with my bags.

"Bye! Have fun, but not too much fun!" Scotty yells, David stepping on the gas and driving to who knows where.

I grab my luggage, going through the huge hotel doors and locating the nearest elevator. No fucking way was I going up all those damn stairs.

Standing in front of the door, my heart was nearly about to burst out of my chest. I was so excited, I hadn't seen Heath in about two weeks, which was fairly unusual for us since we lived together.

I slid the key card into the reader, slowly opening the door.

"David what the hell, you said you didn't have a card to th- Holy shit, baby!" I was swept off my feet, literally, by Heath.

"Oh my god baby, I missed you! How are you here?" He pressed a kiss to my lips, slow and loving.

"David helped me. I knew how much it would mean to you if I was here since it's last show."

He pulled me back into his arms, nearly crushing me with how tightly he was holding me. Somehow we end up on the bed, our legs intertwined as we held each other.

"Are you sure, though? I know you don't like crowds and I won't be able to be with you during the skits and what not." I smiled up at him, my thumb tracing the curve of his lips.

"I'll be fine, Heath. It won't be as bad since I'll be back stage." He let out a small sigh, drawing small circles on my hip.

"Thank you." We spent the rest of the night laying in bed, talking about the past two weeks and cuddling.

And, of course, a few interruptions from David just casually barging in and tossing condoms on us.

Classic.