h.h - fluff

Warnings: none

Requested by: dreamer1md

"Hey guys! So today I have Y/N with me, and we're gonna be playing 'Never Have I Ever' because I thought it would be a really bad idea." I rolled my eyes, a small smile playing on my lips.

"It most definitely is a bad idea, Heath." I said, trying to keep a straight face. But when he stuck his tongue out at me like a child I lost it.

"Ok so first one; never have I ever been problematic relationship." Heath pretend to put a finger down, my hand reaching up and slapping the back of his head.

"Ow! Baby I was joking! I love youuuu." He grabbed me and pressed a kiss on my forehead, and I slithered out of his grasp, jokingly glaring at him.

"Mhm. Ok, next. Never have I ever laughed during sex and completely ruined the mood." Heath turned his head towards mine, a knowing look on his face.

"Do I really have to?" I whined, my finger going down once he nodded his head. I was felt so awkward, and then Heath started explaining what happened. Please god, just kill me now.

"This is such a funny story holy shit. Ok so what happened was Y/N and I were like, in the middle of doing stuff." He paused, winking at the camera and then laughing like crazy. He composed himself, for the most part, and continued.

"And I went to grab her waist and she just freaked. Immediately, she just started laughing like crazy. She couldn't stop!" I looked at him annoyed, knowing that he would drag this out for as long as he could.

"When I asked her what was wrong she told me she was ticklish, and then when she calmed down we tried to continue and she just started giggling again. She's like "sorry, it's just really funny!" and the mood was just nonexistent at that point." Heath was laughing his ass of telling this story, and I was sat next to him utterly mortified.

"You're such a meanie!" I groaned, but I couldn't keep the smile off my face. He looked at the camera, a shit eating grin on his face.

"You know, I think I'm just gonna end it here, and put this clip in as part of the vlog." He laughed, and I threw my head back in embarrassment.

"Boo! Why don't you love me?" I whined, knowing he'd most likely make it the first clip of the video, too.

"I do love you. That's why I embarrass you so much." He giggled, pulling me into his lap. He nuzzled his face in my neck and gently kissed me.

"I think we should go and try to recreate that mood." I rolled my eyes, then got up and turned off his camera. I started walking down the hall, his footsteps following me.

I think we made up for last time pretty well if you ask me.