j.w - fluff

Warnings: a little bit of swearing, jeff's dimples make an appearance, also jeff is really cute

Requested by: simmssii

matt matt: you're still coming tonight, right?

me: yep, i'll just be a bit late!

matt matt: aw but why? you'll miss getting drunk with us!

me: i fell asleep after showering so i never got ready. besides, i don't drink anyway

matt matt: fineee

me: love you dorkface

matt matt: yeah i know

matt matt: i love you too monkeybutt

Laughing at Matt's last text, I settle into my chair and start applying mascara. He's just too nice to not say it back. I decide on a deep, burgundy lipstick after mentally picking a tight, gold dress for tonight. I wasn't planning on trying too hard but Matt said he wanted to introduce me to someone tonight and I wanted to make a good first impression so...trying hard it is.

I was zipping up my dress when I noticed the time and figured I should probably get going, because I was no longer fashionably late. Just late. Very late. I swiped my keys off the table and locked my door, running out into the rain and into my car as fast as I could. When I pulled up to David's house, there were cars all up and down the street. Great. Just as I was about to turn around and head down the next street, someone came out of the house, got in their car, and drove off.

I didn't take the time to wonder why they looked so pissed, because I didn't know them so I didn't really care all that much. I did, however, care about taking their now empty parking spot. The rain felt like pieces of ice hitting my skin, and I raced up to David's front door as quickly as possibly in my heels, but my hair still got soaked. Thank god for waterproof mascara, though.

Walking in, I looked around until I found Matt, which admittedly didn't take long because he's freakishly tall and has very blonde hair.

"Hey Y/N!"

"Hi Matt Matt!" Reaching my arms up, I give him a hug, his strong cologne hitting my nose instantly.

"Woah." My attention was drawn to an insanely handsome guy with chiseled features, luscious dark locks, and gorgeous brown eyes.

"Oh my god I said that out loud." He whispered, his eyes widening slightly, biting his lip. I couldn't help but laugh, because his reaction was just way too fucking cute.

"Hi! I'm Y/N." I grinned, and then I waved because I'm too awkward to actually interact with people, let alone someone this attractive.

His laugh is what I imagine you hear when the gates of Heaven open up, and I'm about ninety percent sure I stood there with hearts in my eyes for a good minute before I said anything.

"Jeff." He waved back, a goofy smile on his face, and I didn't feel so awkward anymore.

"Do you, uh, wanna go outside? It's really loud in here." I didn't realize until now, but I could pretty much feel the music.

"Yeah! Sure." He grabbed a beer and water from the fridge before grabbing my hand and leading me outside, the music getting slightly softer as we walked farther from the house.

"You look absolutely stunning, Y/N." The smile he flashed me nearly killed me, and I found myself wanting to poke his dimple.

"Thank you!" I took a seat next to him, finding that we could talk normally as long as we're next to each other. I for one have no complaints.

"How did you know I didn't drink?" I asked, curiosity getting the best of me.

"Oh, Matt told me. He wanted to introduce us so he let me know a couple things."

"Huh. I wasn't aware I was meeting you tonight."

"Really? He said he told you." The confusion on his face was cute as all hell, and he kind of reminded me of a puppy with its head tilted to the side.

"I mean, he said he wanted to introduce me to someone, but he didn't give a name or anything."

"Well shit. I got a picture, a name, and details like you not drinking."

"Hmm. Well I suppose you're just gonna have to give me details about yourself then." I smiled, turning towards him as he started talking.

We spent the rest of the party with each other outside, talking the night away, learning about each other, possibly sharing a kiss or two, but that happens to be classified information. We traded numbers before parting ways, and I'm definitely calling him first. I'm way too impatient for all that old fashioned shit.