h.h - fluff

Warnings: none, just a really cute date with heath.

(Sorry for the late update, I was drowning in homework)

Requested by: xoxobrat

"Let me take you on a date."

Those were the words Heath had said to me three days ago. For the past two months the two of us had been flirting non stop, but it seemed he was never going to ask me out. So, I decided I would ask him out. Too bad he beat me to the punch line. I had gone to Heath's house, and when he opened the door I told him I needed to talk to him. Before I could get another word out, he put his hand over my mouth and said he wanted to go on date.

Obviously, I said yes.

We hung out for awhile after that, when he asked me what I came to ask him. When I told him that I was getting impatient and decided to ask him out myself, he told me the reason why he waited so long was because he thought I wasn't interested. Zane, I found out, was the one who convinced him to "grow a pair" and ask me out. I guess I needed to thank him later.

And so, here we are. Heath had said he pick me up at nine, which was too late to really go out to dinner but too early to go out to a bar or something, which left me incredibly confused. Right now, I'm sitting on my balcony, waiting for a text to tell me he's here. Just as I went to check my phone, it dinged.

cowboi: hey y/n i'm here :)

me: ok, i'll be down in a second

I let out a giddy laugh before running out of my apartment, quickly locking it. I was too excited to wait for the elevator, so I made my way down the stairs and into the parking garage as quickly as I could. Thankfully, Heath parked right in front, which meant I didn't have to waste time looking for his car.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"You look really beautiful."

"Thanks."

The car ride was filled with shy compliments, blushing, and laughter, which was odd for us, but it was just as enjoyable as always. Halfway there, he pulled off onto the side of the road and turned towards me.

"Ok, I want this to be a surprise, so you're gonna have to put this on." He grabs a blindfold from the backseat, holding it up in front of me.

"Are you taking me to a graveyard to kill me and then bury me?" I looked at him with wide eyes, trying not to laugh at his disappointed face.

"Yes, Y/N, I'm planning on killing you."

"Well you're off to a pretty bad start since you told me."

Rolling his eyes and with a shake of his head, he motioned for me to turn slightly. I did as told, not wanting to actually annoy him. After he tied the blindfold, I heard the engine start and felt us move.

Away we go.

——————

I honestly started to drift off, when my body was jerked forward. Heath muttered a sorry before taking my chin in his hand and turning my head to the side. When he untied the blindfold, I was met with a hard to see, but beautiful, view of the ocean.

"The beach?"

"The beach."

So, we spent our night laying in the sand under the stars, the waves crashing gently onto the shore, talking about everything. Our feelings for each other, to why I thought pineapple on pizza was delicious and why he thought it was disgusting.

It was honestly one of the best dates I've ever been on, and I can truthfully say, with confidence, that this relationship would last for a long time.

I could already feel myself falling in love with everything that is Heath Hussar.