d.k - fluff

Warnings: swearing and a really cute dima

Requested by: just_a_sister

Dima and I have known each other since our high school days, and we've always been super close. Sometimes too close, but those moments were just drunk accidents. At least that's what he called them, but I was too afraid of losing our friendship to disagree. Ilya has tried many times to get me to admit my feelings for Dima, and every time I've backed out. I can normally handle Ilya when it's just him, but when him and David gang up on me it's much more difficult. Mainly because the two of them together is just too much stubbornness to handle. Dima, Ilya, and I are flying to California to surprise David, and I'm excited because I miss him but I know he and Ilya will pull something so I'm nervous as all hell.

"Y/N! Are you planning on missing the flight or are you just being slow to be annoying?" I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Ilya's voice, and I'm instantly confused. I thought we didn't need to leave for the airport until 6? When I look at my phone I see that it's already 6:10, and I frantically throw my charger into my bag before running into the living room.

"Sorry! I uh, fell back asleep." I knew if I said I got lost in my thoughts Ilya wouldn't leave me alone until I told him what I was thinking about.

"Sure you did. Where's your suitcase?" He looks at me with a smirk, and I realize I left it in my room. I run back into my room, and lug it out back to Ilya.

"Having trouble?" He's got a huge grin on his face and I'm trying not to laugh with him even though I know I probably look extremely amusing right now.

"I can't help if it's heavy for me, I lack upper body strength and I'm only 5'2!" I sighed, fighting back the smile that was trying to break through my scowl.

"Excuses, excuses." He teased, and I laughed before ushering him out the door.

"We're extra late now, and Dima is literally going to murder both of us if we miss that flight." I chuckle, heaving my bag into my car.

Ilya tosses his bag in with mine. "Dima wouldn't kill you, he loves you too much."

"You and I both know that's not true!"

"Well if someone would tell him we might find out."

Rolling my eyes, I jump into the driver's seat and start my car, speeding off as soon as Ilya shuts his door.

"Slow down! You're gonna get another speeding ticket!" He cautioned, quickly putting on his seatbelt.

"As much as I'd love to slow down, it's already 6:30. Our flight leaves at 8, but we need to go through TSA and you and Dima always do something stupid."

"Maybe you should have been ready to go at 6."

"Fair enough." I mumble, turning onto the highway.

By the time we get to the airport, it's already 7:15, and Dima has officially lost his shit and his patience. When we meet him inside, I can already tell he's gonna explode.

"What the fuck took you so long? I swear, Ilya, if we miss this plane I will kill you."

"Told you so." He whispers, before grabbing his suitcase and walking towards TSA.

I'm left walking behind him with Dima following next to me, and all I can think about is how good he looks with messy hair and a sweatshirt a size too big.

Once we make it to TSA, it feels like there's a million people in front of us, and it's quite obvious Dima is trying to hold in his annoyance.

We get through TSA at 7:45, and we probably would've gotten through quicker if Ilya didn't try to chat up one of the employees. But it's Ilya, so he did.