s.s - fluff

Warnings: none, just a sweet scotty.

Work actually felt like a living hell today. Your boss was a dickhead who thought he was entitled and ruled the world. And you had to get him coffee all day, take his calls, and organize his papers. Basically, all the things he could do on his own.

But you needed the job if you even want a sliver of possibility that your writing would get noticed one day. On the bright side, you had an amazing boyfriend who meant the world to you, and he often tried to do cute things to cheer you up.

Most of the time, it usually worked. Except the one day he that he accidently put peanut butter in cookies he attempted to make.

You're allergic. Let's just say, it was an eventful hospital visit.

Coming home was like pulling a splinter out of your hand. A little painful at first, since there was a dog jumping on you and slightly digging into your skin with her nails, but then total relief afterwards. At least until you had to go back to work the next day.

Today was a little different, though. When you walked through the door, there was still your dog jumping all over you, but no Scotty to be seen or heard. It was so quiet in the house without him that it was kind of an uneasy feeling.

"Scotty? I'm home!" You called out, and it was silent for about five seconds before you were met with Scotty jumping out from the hallway and yelling 'Hi!'.

I think my soul left my body for a moment.

"I could kill you right now, Jesus!" You knew Scotty wanted to feel bad. Key word, wanted.

"It was funny! But that was only the first surprise, follow me." Saying you were scared would be an understatement.

"Is it dangerous? What did you do?" You reluctantly followed behind your boyfriend, becoming increasingly worried with his response.

"Well, there's no peanut butter. So, I don't think it's dangerous."

I'm confused now.

"Ta da! I made dinner!" The smile on his face actually made my heart explode.

"Aw, baby, thank you." I pressed a kiss to his cheek, hugging him in the process.

"I know you're usually really tired when you get home, so I thought I'd make you dinner so you could just relax."

He brought me over to our dinning table, pulling a chair out for me and softly pushing me down. He sat down at the space next to me, grabbing my hand a softly pecking it.

"Thank you, Scotty. I love you babe."

After we ate we spent the rest of our night watching the Bachelorette and making fun of everyone on the show.

This was my favorite thing about Scotty. He always did his best to make sure others were happy and content. He cared so much about everyone he loved and it was really admirable.

Damn, I really did get lucky.