h.h - fluff

Warnings: a cute and cuddly heath

Requested by: xoxobrat

Heath's been gone for about a week now, visiting his family in Florida. I wanted to go with him but I had exams that I couldn't miss. Med school is absolutely kicking my ass and ruining my life simultaneously. When I got home today I just felt this huge void. I knew I missed Heath but it wasn't this bad the past couple of days.

All I wanted was cuddles and pajamas, and as I made my way to our bedroom I started stripping on the way there. I threw on a pair sweatpants and was about to put on a sweatshirt when I noticed Heath's drawer with his t-shirts. Pulling one of his shirts over my head, I fell onto our bed, and since I couldn't physically cuddle him I settled for cuddling his pillow.

My eyes were fighting to stay open, but I was literally just so tired and I really wanted to take a nap. I was almost out when my phone started ringing, but I declined it before I could even see who was calling. Within seconds I was out, and my mind floated off to dreamland.

When I woke up I nearly shit myself, because the front door opened and closed. Heath wasn't meant to be home for another two days, and none of our friends had a key to the house. Fuck, did I even lock the door? I slid out of bed as quietly as possible, grabbing the bat Heath keeps next to nightstand. I stood by the bedroom door, hoping whoever was in the house wouldn't come in here.

My wishes proved to be futile when the bedroom door swung open, and suddenly I was swinging at my boyfriend. Before I could hit him, Heath grabbed the bat with both hands, his eyes wide.

"Y/N what the fuck?" I dropped the bat, and instantly I could feel my cheeks burning up.

"I'm so sorry! I thought someone broke in." I couldn't stop myself from laughing, but in my defense I was still half asleep and kind of slap happy.

He chuckled. "Yeah, I can see that Y/N."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, breathing in his scent. His arms came around my waist, pulling me against his chest.

"I missed you." I murmured, pulling back slightly to look at him.

"I missed you too, that's why I came home early." He pressed a kiss to the top of my head, pulling me down onto the bed with him.

Turning my neck so I could see him, I looked up at him with my best puppy eyes. "Can we watch a movie while you give me cuddles? Because I've been without them for nearly a week."

"I will give you all the cuddles in the world, babygirl." He pulled me against him, wrapping one arm around me and throwing the blanket over us.

I missed this so much. I missed Heath so much. He's just always so warm and being in his arms is beyond comforting. He somehow manages to take all my stress away and replace it with happiness just by holding me.

"Is that my shirt?" I'm snapped out of my thoughts when he looks down at me, his eyes moving from my face to the shirt I'm wearing.

"I missed you a lot earlier so I put on your shirt...and then cuddled your pillow." I could feel my cheeks get red, again, and I buried my head in his chest.

"You're literally so fucking adorable." The grin on his face was huge, and the way he looked at me made me melt.

"I love you." I whispered, pressing my lips against his. His hand moved up to cup my cheek, and all I could focus on was how soft his lips were.

"I love you too."

The rest of our night was spent watching Nemo, because Heath likes the movie and I just like seeing how happy he gets when Martin finally gets Nemo back. I never cared much for the movie until I watched it with him for the first time, and now it's our movie.

I could feel my eyes begin to droop, and I let out a yawn before softly pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"Are you falling asleep?"

"Possibly."

He laughed quietly, turning the t.v off. My back was pressed against his chest, and I felt him lay his head in the crook of my neck, lightly kissing my neck.

"Goodnight, Y/N."

"Goodnight, Heath." I drifted off to sleep once again, but this time I had Heath next to me.

Everything just felt so right when I was with him.