a.e - fluff

Warnings: none, just an adorable alex.

You woke up feeling like a chainsaw was wreaking havoc in your uterus.......and bloody bed sheets. You hauled yourself out of your bed when you realized it wasn't your bed. You were in Alex's bed. Which meant you bled all over his sheets.

Fuck.

You quickly stripped the bed, and tossed them into a laundry basket. After digging through the hall closet, you found extra sheets and put them on, thanking the lord that Alex wasn't home at the moment.

After washing his sheets, you stole one his hoodies and sprawled out on the living room floor, Spongebob on in the background. Somehow, you managed to dose off, waking up only when your head was suddenly slammed into something really hard. You opened your eyes to see a wall, and then to hear Alex quietly freaking out.

"Shit, fuck. I really hope she's not awa- Oh." He stopped mid-sentence when he noticed you staring at him with a grin on your face.

"Were you taking me to bed?" You asked, a giggle falling from your lips. He clumsily opened his door, setting you down on your feet.

"Yeah, I know how bad your cramps get and I figured sleeping on the floor wouldn't help much." Oh my god this boy, how could someone be so adorable? You stood on your toes, pressing a kiss to his cheek before sliding under the comforter and getting cozy.

"By the way, I left this morning to get you tampons, ice cream, and chocolate. I noticed when I woke up that you looked like you were in pain while you were sleeping so I connected the dots." He laid down next to you, opening his arms so you cuddle him.

"You are literally so perfect wow. I need to go to the bathroom, but then cuddles and a movie marathon?" You waited until he nodded before making your way to the bathroom, knowing Alex most likely put your tampons under the sink.

You were right.

You got the ice cream and two spoons before making your way back to Alex's room, laughing when you saw him playing with the Snapchat filters.

"Hey, you do it too!" He joked, acknowledging your laughter. He patted the space next to him, and you sat down, leaning your head on his shoulder.

Alex took the ice cream from you, opening it and grabbing a spoonful.

"Hey! Share!" He chuckled before tipping the container towards you, laughing as you greedily took it from him.

"And you tell me to share." You hit his arm and giggled. You suppose he did have a point. Didn't make you feel bad though. You were a girl on her period, he should honestly know better by now.

"Hmm, Mulan or The Little Mermaid?" The two of you stared at each other for a split second before uttering the same words.

"Little Mermaid, duh." The two of you beamed at each other before Alex hit play, you snuggling into his arms with the ice cream still in your hands.

It wouldn't be a movie marathon without The Little Mermaid. Or the second one. Or the third one. And every other Disney princess movie.

You honestly loved nights like this, though you could've done without your vagina bleeding. It was always really peaceful and made you happy to just be with Alex, even if you guys were watching children's movies.

He was a life-saver and a genius, though; the ice cream made you content, which made you less moody, which meant everyone was happy......which meant endless cuddles for you.