d.d - fluff

Warnings: none really, a little hot and heavy in the middle tho

Requested by: dreamer1md

David and I had been together for roughly three months, and saying we kept it a secret from the rest of the world was an understatement. Our friends didn't even know. We were just trying to keep it on the down low for as long as possible. David and I happen to know Zane very well, meaning we absolutely know that he wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut for more than two hours.

Neither would Heath. And Jason. Don't even get me started on Jason.

"Hey baby." I take my eyes off of my phone and let them rest on the man standing in my doorway.

"David!" I reached my arms out, my hands motioning for him to come hug me.

"My girlfriend is so clingy, jeez." He laughed, shutting the door before walking over to me and falling onto the bed. I moved over, and then wrapped my arms around his torso, resting my head on his chest.

"I missed you." I whined, turning my head to face him.

"Babe I was gone for two hours." He shook his head, flicking my cheek gently.

"And they were the most boring two hours of my life." I sighed, laughing at the expression his face. Annoyed, yet amused.

"Of course they were, Y/N. Of course they were." He pressed a kiss to my forehead before leaning into the pillows and closing his eyes. I sat up and tossed my leg over his body, straddling him.

"What are you doing?" Popping open one eye, he looked at me curiously before inching up so he was sitting against the wall.

"When I say that I missed you, I mean that I missed you." I stared at him with a smirk on my face, his eyes widening after a couple seconds.

"Oh. Oh! Well then in that case, I missed you, too." He smiled, pressing his lips against mine. I bit his lip, smiling when he groaned. His hands made their way up my side, sliding under my shirt. His tongue swiped across my bottom lip, and I parted them slightly, allowing him entrance. I started rolling my hips, a gasp leaving David as I grinded down onto his hard-on.

"Let's see what David's doing-" The moment the door opened I scrambled to get off of his lap, but the damage had been done.

"Ok you know what? I'm not sure I really wanted to know what David's doing. I'm gonna leave now." My eyes followed Zane as he walked out, Scotty standing behind him with wide eyes.

"I-I'm gonna leave now, too." He shut the door, an audible 'what the fuck' leaving his mouth in the hallway.
I look at David, a shocked expression painted on his face. He stared at me for a good minutes before we both just burst out laughing.

"Wait. You don't think he'll post it, right?" Now my eyes were wide. There's no telling how incompetent Zane can be at times.

"Nah. He's not that stupid. Now come help me edit this video."
—————
"Zane I'm gonna kill you!" I wake up, my eyesight blurry.

"I'm sorry it was an accident! Mariah was supposed to edit it out!" I hear Zane yell, most likely backing away from David.

"Watch it, baby! That's my girl." Heath chimes in, a laugh leaving me.

I find out an hour later that the clip of David and I making out was put in Zane's video. And Scotty's. Of course.
Thankfully, the fans were actually really accepting for the most part. Most likely because David and I knew each other for a long time so they were used to him and I always being around each other.

At least when David and I "go out to dinner" we can actually leave his house. And go outside. And I can kiss him whenever I please.

Win win situation in my book.