h.h - angst

Warnings: lots of swearing, confronting cheater, kinda emotional near end.

"I didn't mean for this to happen, I had no control!" I was standing in the middle of my living room, listening to my boyfriend spew lies upon lies.

"That's bullshit, Heath! You didn't have control? What, were you under a fucking spell?" Three days ago I had walked in on my boyfriend shoving his dick down another girl's throat, in my apartment. I kicked them out, took his key and told him not to ever contact me again. However, I forgot about the spare key under my welcome mat. Heath, on the other hand, did not.

He came barging through the door this morning, immediately trying to pretend he did nothing wrong.

"Baby no, I wasn't under a fucking spell, Jesus Christ! Do you have any idea how ridiculous that sounds?" I could feel my blood boiling, and I knew I was about to snap any moment now.

"Don't you fucking 'baby' me, Hussar. And if you weren't under a fucking spell than I suppose you were in control of yourself, no?" He ran a hand through his hair, rolling his eyes at my statement.

"She came onto me! It's not like I wanted it!" I let out a bitter laugh at that, what bullshit.

"Heath you had your fucking dick in her mouth!" I watched him exasperatedly, wondering what excuse he'd come up with next.

"Ok, well, fuck fine! Yes, I cheated on you. Are you happy now?" This son of a bitch, I swear to god if I ever see again I'm decking him.

"Happy? What is wrong with you, you piece of shit? No, I'm not happy! You were literally fucking someone in my apartment! Your girlfriend's apartment!" His face fell, and it pissed me off to no end that he was just now feeling guilty.

"Y/N, it'll never happen again. Please, just give me one more chance!" I fell back onto the sofa, throwing my head back and snickering.

"You want another chance? Answer this question first, how many other girls did you screw behind my back while we were together?" I stared at him intently, realization hitting me as looked down to the ground, avoiding my gaze.

"I don't see what that has to do with this right now." He mumbled, not even meeting my eyes, and I knew right then and there that'd he'd been cheating on me for a lot longer than I ever would've guessed.

"Just answer the fucking question, Heath." By now I was so done with this whole ordeal, but I needed to know how long he had been unfaithful.

"S-seven." Scoffing, I got up and walked right in front of him, making sure he was looking at me.

"And you want another chance? Go fuck yourself, but then again, I suppose you could get one of your bitches to do it for you. Get the hell out my apartment. We are done, Heath." I snarled, and he stared me down before realizing I wasn't going to change my mind, and he walked out the door, tossing the key onto the table.

I shut the door behind him, locking it, and then it actually hit me. I dated that man for two years. Two fucking years wasted on that piece of shit. I slid down the door, my head resting against it.

I couldn't stop the tears from falling, all this sadness was so pent up. When I caught him that night I laid on my living room floor, and stared at the ceiling for hours, my mind completely blank. I hadn't cried once, and it was all being let go now.

I trusted him with every fiber of my being, he never gave me a reason not to. And yet here I am, crying because he cheated on me a total of eight times, and I was so fucking in oblivious that I never even had a clue. I caught him once. And all because I came home early from work that night.

I knew it'd be a long ass time before I'd trust someone again. I had my own issues that I had to deal with before starting a relationship with Heath, and all the progress I had made has completely been reset. And I'm right back at square one.

I was done with relationships, though. I knew that it'd be for-fucking-ever before I became serious with someone, if I would even decide to try again. All I know now, is that I'm fucking broken.

And it's completely Heath Hussar's fault.