two

BLAKE'S POV

"Hey, Blake what do you think I should wear for the party?" Eddie asked while rummaging through my closet looking at my different clothing.

I shrugged not really knowing what to tell him. "Wear whatever you feel like I guess."

Eddie walked out the closest and looked at me. " Dude are you okay you haven't been yourself since lunch. If you are upset about the party we don't have to go."

I looked up at him. It was true ever since the events at the library, I couldn't get Victoria out my mind and it was driving me crazy.

"Sorry, just some things on my mind." I got up and entered the closest, "Here wear this." I said throwing a pair of ripped jeans and a blue buttoned-up shirt towards Eddie. Picking up my outfit I changed into the clothes and waited for Eddie to finish.

"We should probably head out now," Eddie said looking at the clock. It was 6:30 and the party started at 7: 00. I grabbed my keys and headed out my bedroom, Eddie following.

As we entered my car I couldn't help but have a bad feeling about this party.

*********

We got to Andrew's house at 7:15. The house was already booming with loud music. Even outside there were people making out on the front lawn and red solo cups littering the grass. I rolled my eyes and walked up to the front door with Eddie, the music getting louder the closer we got.

I opened the door and we entered. I looked around at the bar filled with different drinks and the dance floor full with sweaty bodies grinding against one another.

"Let's get drinks." Eddie said, yelling over the loud music. I nodded my head as we went over to the bar.

We were handed two red solo cups, without hesitation I downed the drink in the cup. Its substance burning my throat as it went down. I grabbed another drink doing the same. Eddie looked at me with wide eyes. I am not one to drink but I needed something to forget about her and this seemed to be able to do the trick.

"Are you sure you are okay?" I looked at Eddie and nodded my head before downing my third drink.

Eddie looked at me worriedly "I am going to dance, wanna come?" I shook my head and sipped my fourth drink feeling a little lightheaded.

Eddie looked at me one more time before going to the dance floor. I got up slowly and headed to the couch sitting down looking at Eddie dance with a girl.

I continue to sip my drink, looking around. I wonder if she was here. Suddenly I felt someone sit down beside me. " Hey.." I recognized the voice immediately, I turned around quickly.

I stared at her. Her eyes a blue-black under the dim lighting, she was stunning. After a few seconds, I replied, " Hi?" I said it as a question not sure if she was still upset about the library incident.

"I am not upset about the library incident, you just said what you saw even though I doubt anyone can have purple eyes." She replied. I looked at her again, she had a slight smile on her lips her dimples barely noticeable. It was like she could read my mind. But before I could reply I was interrupted.

"Victoria why would you hang out with a loser like him you should get yourself a real man." I looked up to see Jaden Stanlick standing in front of us his whole gang behind him. I rolled my eyes.

"I can choose who I want to hang out with thank you very much," Victoria said. I looked at her to see her glaring at Jaden her eyes looked almost black.

I laughed, " What do you want, she clearly wants a real man as you said." The music stopped and everyone looked towards us.

"If I were you I would watch who you are talking to or-" I stop him, " Or what?" I said going closer to his face. I saw Eddie coming our way from the corner of my eye. I knew my smart mouth would get me into a fight but I didn't seem to care at the time.

Jaden swung his fist in my face, I stepped back just in time; before punching him back. He groaned and held his nose.

"Are you guys seriously fighting over me?" I could tell Victoria was mad I turned towards her, but before I could start talking Jaden threw a cheap shot in my gut knocking the air out of me.

He punched my face again not giving me a break. I caught a glance of Victoria, her eyes were black staring hard at Jaden. Suddenly the punches stopped and Jaden started choking. Finally, I caught my breath and cleared up my vision, I saw Jaden on the ground gasping for air.

I looked at Victoria through my one good eye, she was staring at Jaden with a blank expression on her face. I turned back to Jaden, his face was turning slightly blue, my eyes widen.

What was happening? I looked down to see Victoria's hands clenched tightly. I stared at her clenched fists that slowly started to loosen till both of her hands were open by her side. I looked back at Jaden who was gasping for air his face turning back to its natural color.

Eddie ran up to me and started yelling at me, but I couldn't pay attention my eyes were still on Victoria. What just happened? She stopped looking at Jaden and turned my way walking up to me. Her eyes went back to there pastel blue color as she came closer.

"I should take you guys home." She said only looking at me.

"No, that is fine Blake brought the car I can take him home." I looked at Eddie slowly shaking my head.

"It's fine she can take us," I said handing her my keys. Eddie looked at me questioningly. But I shrugged my shoulders and directed us to my car.

We got to my car and I slid into the backseat and Eddie in the passenger seat. I laid down in the seat, my whole body aching. By the time we got to my house, I had a pounding headache. Eddie and Victoria got out of the car and helped me out.

"How will you get home?" I said as I leaned on to Eddie. "Don't worry about me I will get home." She said smiling lightly, "You take care of yourself."

I nodded my head which wasn't a very good idea and I groaned lightly. Eddie turned us around and we walked to the front door of my house.

"Hey, Eddie did you tell her where my house was ?" I asked as Eddie opened the house door. " No, didn't you?" My eyes widen.

I turned around to see if she was still there so I could ask her, but when I looked she was gone.