thirty two

VICTORIA'S POV

It had been two weeks since our little trip to New York. Within those two weeks, we spent our time working on things for prom. Every weekend we would go and decorate Monet Mansion, occasionally going there after school.

Everyone was extremely excited for prom, this prom was supposed to be the biggest one Willow Park high school has ever held and it was all because of Sophia. I also had been helping Sophia and Eddie with their prom king and queen campaign.

I had no idea whether they would win or not, but I was rooting for them all the way. We were spending another Saturday at the mansion and frankly, I was getting tired of it.

"Okay, team!" Sophia yelled causing me to turn towards her. Blake who was on the ladder started to come down, I turned back to him and held it steady as he made his way down.

"Thank you." He said, giving me a quick kiss on my cheek. I nodded at him and let go of the ladder, both of us walking over to Sophia.

"We worked hard today so I'm letting you guys go early," Sophia started clapping her hands excitedly. A lot of us let out sighs of relief, we were free for the day.

Eddie and Greyson walked up to us, both of them freaking out as they looked at their hands.

"What is wrong with you guys?" Blake questioned, amusement playing at his lips. Eddie whined, waving his hands frantically in our face.

"Look at these callouses. My hands are no longer smooth~"

"Oh no! How will ever be a hand model now!" I joked as I leaned in to look at his hands.

"Oh fuck off Victoria, our hands are ugly." Greyson groaned out.

"If you guys ever worked a day in your life, this wouldn't happen." Blake laughed, as both boys sent us glares.

"You guys are such bullies," Eddie pouted as he walked over to Sophia. I just chuckled as the rest of the group made our way to Sophia. We made our way out of the mansion, stopping near our cars.

"What are your plans, for the rest of the day?" Sophia questioned as she stood by my car. Sophia and I rode together since Sophia wouldn't be able to ride her bike over here.

"Sleep." Greyson and Blake spoke at the same time. Eddie shrugged, mumbling something about video games.

"Well, Victoria and I are going dress shopping," Sophia stated causing me to look at her in confusion.

"We are?" Sophia nodded her head, a smile gracing her lips. I made eye contact with the boys, as they looked around awkwardly. Sophia was the only person who didn't know I wasn't going to prom.

I had meant to tell her, but every time I tried something always interrupted us. "Sophia I'm no-" Sophia waved her fingers at me, causing me to stop.

"No excuses, we are going." I sighed and just nodded, I guess I would tell her later. I walked over to Blake and kissed his lips. Blake gave me a quick hug whispering how he would call me later before entering his car with Eddie.

Greyson said his quick goodbyes before speeding out of the driveway, yelling something about a booty call.

Sophia rolled her eyes and entered the car, me following after her. "LET'S GO DRESS SHOPPING YAY!"