twenty five

BLAKE POV

I entered the empty classroom and threw my bookbag on the floor beside a desk. Sitting down I flopped my head down on the cold wood of my desk. There were only a few teachers in the school, but most were in the teacher lounge. I came to school in hopes of getting sleep from my chaotic house.

It wasn't my parents fighting or anything but rather it was me. I was completely restless, ever since my date and...kiss with Victoria I haven't been able to sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about her and how excited she was, how I've never seen her smile that big, how I got to know so much more about her....

How our lips felt against each other, how it felt like an out of body experience... I groaned as I ran my hand through my already messy hair.

Gosh, I was so whipped. If Eddie was here to see this he would tease me to no ends. I groaned just at the thought. I got up and walked over to the window of the classroom, the sun beamed through the glass causing the darkened classroom to light up.

I rested my head on my palm and stared out at the empty parking lot. I just sat there taking in the silence of the classroom.

A cold chill ran up my spine as I was surrounded by trees upon trees. Everything around me was dark and gloomy.

Where was I?

I hissed slightly as I felt a searing pain on my head, bringing my hand up to my forehead I touched the bloody cut on my forehead wincing.

I brought my hands down and stared at the dark red blood engulfing the tips of my fingers. I wiped them on my tattered jeans and continued to walk through the trees searching for any way to get out of here.

I entered a large clearing, my eyes immediately widened. Fire surrounded the clearing causing a sickening glow....many bodies surrounded the clearing, the stench causing my nose to wrinkle.

My eyes widened when one body caught my eye, "EDDIE!" I ran to his still figure and shook him. His entire left side was burnt, his once curly hair was now matted and bloodied. Eddie's lifeless eyes staring back at my stinging wet ones.

I ran my fingers through my hair as anger tears began to run down my face. "Fuck."

Giving Eddie one final look I got up and continued my search. I looked over by a tree and noticed an injured Greyson sitting under a tree. I ran up to him.

His eyes widen and he began to shake his head. "Everything is ruined! Everything! This wasn't how it was supposed to end!" Greyson's bloodied hands grabbed onto my shirt as he shook me. "Greyson what is happening? Please calm down and tell!"

But Greyson wasn't listening he just continued to mutter under his breath. I tugged his hands off me and placed them on his wounded stomach.

"Keep pressure on that wound...please." Even though he seemed out of it he still managed to understand what I had told him to do.

I continued to look around the clearing, searching for Bradlee and Victoria. I shielded my eyes at a blinding purple light in the center of the clearing. "VICTORIA!" I yelled running towards the purple ball of energy. "No...no" I whispered.

As I neared the purple energy, I saw Victoria right in the center. She turned towards me, I stopped in my tracks as I took in her figure. One side of her was completely burnt and the other side was nearing that same condition.

She gave me a small smile and blew a kiss. "NO!" I yelled as the purple ball became brighter and bigger.

I ran towards the ball of energy ignoring the heat emitting from it. "Blake stop!" I continued to ignore Bradlee's call, I was finally close enough to touch Victoria, but Bradlee grabbed me and picked me up taking me away from Victoria's burning figure. We were knocked to the ground as the ball of energy exploded.