nine

BLAKE'S POV

"Blake?" Eddie questioned as I passed him down the stairs and to the front door. 

I stood in the driveway and looked around trying to see where Victoria went. After a few minutes, I sighed and headed back inside.

 Eddie looked at me weirdly, but I shrugged him off and went back up to my room. "You okay?"

"Did you see Victoria when you were coming up here?" 

"Victoria? No, I didn't. Wait she was here?"

"Yeah, she came over to work on our project," I mumbled as I fiddled for the plug to start up the game console.

"What do you wanna play GTA or Apex?" 

Eddie squinted his eyes at me, "You're not telling me something. What happened while you were working on the project?" 

"GTA it is," I said rolling my eyes. "We worked on the project and thenwealmostkissed." 

"WHAT NO WAY?"  Eddie yelled as he ruffled my hair. "You're all grown up." 

I rolled my eyes at his dramatic behavior, "How did you understand what I said?"

"Oh cause you always do that dumb shit when you don't wanna tell me something directly." 

"I don't think it's dumb." I murmured scratching the back of my neck

"Wait, but when you guys almost kissed what did she do? Was that why you were looking for her?"

"When you called my name we pulled apart and next thing I knew she was packing up and leaving." 

"Fuck 12 these damn cops. Well that sucks and sorry for being a cockblock, I'm sure that's exactly what you called me at that moment."

I laughed as Eddie's player got ran over by a police car, "Oh yeah I definitely called you one, but why are you here?" 

"Wow, I'm hurt you don't want me here?" I gave him a look and he continued, "I'm done freaking out about this new predicament that we are in and I'm just going to embrace it." 

I nudged his shoulder and smiled at him, "Good for y- dammit Eddie not the strip club."

Eddie howled with laughter as my character was swarmed. At least he seemed alright, I was just happy to have my best friend back. 

We played GTA for a while, just laughing and having fun. Trying to forget the things that happened through the course of the week. 

Eddie and I burst into another fit of laughter but stopped abruptly when we heard a loud bang coming from downstairs.

"Is your mom home?" Eddie questioned as he paused the game.

"I guess...Mom!!!" I yelled from my seated position, all we got back was silence. 

"Eddie grab my old baseball bat." I pointed towards the baseball bat sitting in my closest as I grabbed a shoe that was laying on the floor. 

We opened my door slowly trying to make as little noise as possible. Eddie pushed me forward and gestured for me to go down the stairs first. I gave him a dirty look before pushing him down the stairs. 

"BLAKE!! What the fuck dude." He said rolling around on the floor. I burst out laughing as I walk down the stairs and go to help him up. 

"You are such a fucking asshole," Eddie said shoving me into a table. 

I moaned as I rubbed my back and put my arms around his shoulder, we turned around together and jumped back. A ghostly pale man was standing in the middle of my living room looking around disgusted. 

He had long blonde hair and his eyes were a burning red; he was watching us closely as he began to stalk towards us. Eddie and I both put our 'weapons' in front of us as we backed up. 

"Where is Victoria?" He questioned with a fiery glare. 

"Not here the fuck," Eddie said with a snarl. 

"You silly humans, ANSWER MY QUESTION!" He yelled.

Eddie and I glanced at each other, "We did answer your question." 

He made a low growl before running towards us. I didn't even have time to react because the next thing I knew he was lifting me off the ground with a hand around my throat. I crawled at his hands.

"I swear she's gone she left I don't know where she went." I said trying to gasp for air.

He didn't seem to like that answer as he squeezed on my throat. I saw out of the corner of my eye Eddie coming behind him with the bat just as Eddie raised the bat to hit him the man turned around and threw Eddie into the couch. 

Oh shit, we were screwed now. 

I started to lose consciousness as black spots started to cloud my vision. Suddenly I was on the floor coughing and gasping for air. I looked up to see who saved us and it was Bradlee.

"Edward!! Are you okay?!" He said immediately going to help Eddie up.

"Wow, yeah I'm fine wasn't just choked out or anything," I said sarcastically as I rubbed my throat. 

"Oh..Blake are you okay?" He said coming to help me now. 

"Fuck off." I said pushing him away, "How did you find us?"

"Victoria felt like something was up as soon as she left, so she asked my to come and check it out. Glad I came on time you could have died. You should lock your door."

"Thank you, Bradlee." He gave me a big smile before going back to bothering Eddie. 

Hmm, I wonder what that relationship is about. 

All our heads turned as we heard the front door open. Shit shit shit  there was a body just laying there and now one of my parents is home. I felt like hyperventilating as I saw my dad emerge from behind the door.

He looked at us and stopped. "Dad it's not what-" 

"I don't want to know, I'm too old for this; I'll be upstairs if you need me." 

Eddie burst into a shit-eating grin as my dad climbed up the stairs. 

"Well, that went way better than expected."

************************************

Hey guys, I loved this chapter.

I don't know why but I found it so funny.

Anywaysss next chapter is going to be in Eddie's POV

YAY!!!! 

You know the drill cuties. 

Till next time 

-ELLE