twenty three

VICTORIA'S POV

Sophia and I did one last walkthrough of our cabin before grabbing our bags and heading towards the school buses that were waiting to be loaded. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Daniel and Bradlee enter the counselor's quarters. 

Weren't they going to say goodbye?

"I'm going to miss this place?" Sophia said leaning her head on my shoulder as she pouted. I nodded my head and looked around at the camp. It was bright and sunny outside, causing the camp to glow. 

"You look tired." I chuckled as Sophia and I walked up to Greyson, Blake, and Eddie. Blake was leaning on his suitcase, the bags under his eyes were dark like he had been up all night.

"Oh do not get me started." Eddie groaned next to Blake and rubbed his eyes. The only one that didn't look like the walking dead was Greyson. I raised my eyebrow at Greyson who just smiled. 

He got laid. 

"What happened...did you not go to bed early?" Sophia questioned tilting her head to the side. 

"Yeah," I said crossing my arms, "Did someone keep you guys up all night?" I looked directly at Greyson who scratched the back of his head and looked away. 

"YES!" Blake yelled, glaring at Greyson.

Greyson shrugged his shoulders and gave us a cheeky smile, "It was 3 am....how was I supposed to know you guys were light sleepers?" 

"Why the fuck are you fucking someone at 3 am?!" Eddie said, his eyes becoming slits. 

"Usually they aren't screamers." Sophia and I paused at Greyson's comment. "You are nasty," Sophia said as I fake gagged. 

Greyson just smiled before continuing, "Sometimes this 'D' is just too good."

"I'll cut that shit off," Blake warned as he took a step closer to Greyson. Greyson backed up and covered his lower half. 

"Get away from the family jewels." 

We rolled our eyes at Greyson before moving the topic along. Eddie and Sophia started reminiscing about the trip, as I stood next to a half-asleep Blake. I looked him up and down and smiled at his oversized clothing.

He was wearing a blue hoodie and big plaid pants. He looked like a child. I was too busy watching him that I didn't notice my name being called. 

'Victoria!' Bradlee called frantically. I looked around trying to find Bradlee. 

'Victoria!' I snapped my head to the side looking for Bradlee again. "Mind link idiot!" I rolled my eyes before replying with an 'Oh'. 

I was hanging around Sophia too much. 

'I need you to come to the counselor quarters...NOW!' Bradlee demanded in a hushed tone. 

'Why, is everything alright?' I said dropping my bag and pulling my hair up in a bun. 

'Supernatural.' Was all Bradlee said before the mind link was cut off. My heartbeat quickened as I quickly walked away from the group.