twenty

BLAKE'S POV

"Absolutely no cursing!" Mr. Ross scolded Eddie, Victoria, and I. We ignored him as we continued to stare at Bradlee.

"It's alright, Ben kids will be kids." Evan, one of the counselors said smiling at us.

"We are 18...you guys are only two years older than us." Sophia rolled her eyes before going back to texting on her phone.

"Well, Bradlee here is 19, but you should still treat us with as much respect as you treat Ben...I mean Mr. Ross." Evan spoke, the smile never once leaving his face.

"So with zero respect." Greyson laughed. The rest of us started to chuckle as Mr. Ross's face became a bright red.

"Mr. Dyer, I suggest you watch yourself unless you want to spend the rest of the trip hanging out with me." Mr. Ross warned Greyson lifted his hands in defense, the smirk never leaving his face.

"Bradlee, can I talk to you?" Victoria asked through gritted teeth.

"Oh, he was actually going to help me gather up the...." Ariana trailed off as Victoria dragged Bradlee away from the group.

"They know each other?"

"You have no idea," I said watching as they went behind one of the many cabins to talk.

I pulled Eddie aside, "Did you know Bradlee was going to be here?"

"I mentioned it to him and he was telling me that he wants to come too, but I told him you can't come to a school trip unless you go to school. All he said was he would find a way. I guess this was his way."

I laughed and shook my, "He really took a camp job just so he could see you...that's sweet."

Eddie blushed and looked down at his feet mumbling incoherently. He was about to say something when he was interrupted by the ringing of a bell.

"Gather around children we are going to make a few announcements." Daniel, another counselor yelled as he stood on a platform motioning us over. Eddie and I walked over to Sophia and Greyson who were chatting animatedly about this new t.v show.

I felt someone walk up beside me, our fingers touching slightly. "Did I miss anything?"

"No, they just started," I answered glancing at Victoria. She nodded and look towards the platform.

"Welcome to Calvin Crest!!!! We plan to make this week the best week in camp ever. We want you guys to have as much fun as possible, but safely as well. Today will be a 'chill' day, we will split you guys into two groups and do an official camp tour. Even though I am sure some of you have been looking around already."

"Bradlee and I will be taking group A and Ariana and Evan will be taking group with Mr. Ross. Group A meet me at the left trail and group B meet Ariana at the right trail. Mr. Ross will split your groups."

We listened as Mr. Ross split us between our last names, "People with the last names A through K go to Bradlee and Daniel. They will be your counselors for the rest of the trip. Now the rest come with me."

"Yay, we are still in a group together!!!" Sophia said linking arms with me and Eddie. Victoria and Greyson walked on either side of us as we went to meet up with Bradlee and Daniel. A few other classmates joined making our group a total of 15.