Chapter 6~ Memories

"Memories"- Panic! At The Disco

"Oh memories, where'd you go? You're all I've ever known. How I miss yesterday. Oh how'd I let it fade away? Don't fade away!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked up and met his blue eyes in the comfortable silence and quickly looked back down when I blushed. He lightly laughed at me. "You know, I just realized that you walked here without getting dizzy," he informed me with a grin.

I sat up straight and smiled. "I guess I did," I started. "Maybe I don't have a concussion after all." I stood up from the stool I sat on with confidence...

And then my vision got blurry once again.

I began to fall backwards, my feet slipping out from underneath myself, but Niall (with all of his ninja skills) caught me before I hurt myself (again). "Aine?" he questioned frantically and gently laid me down on the ground. "Aine can you hear me?! Aine?!" he panicked.

"I'm okay, Niall," I told him in a strained voice as the pain radiated throughout my body. I took a deep breath and held it in as I held the back of my head with my hand when it began pounding.

"Maybe we shouldn't test it out," Niall with a hesitant chuckle. I laughed and it soon turned into a wince. "Are you sure you're alright?" he asked and I only nodded my head.

"Yeah, I'll be fine," I reassured him, locking gazes with his foggy blue orbs. "I just need to sit back down." Without hesitation, Niall picked me up again and sat me back down on the stool I had just stood out of. It seemed as though it took nearly no effort for him. "Thanks," I murmured, my cheeks flushing a light pink once again.

"No problem," he replied just as the oven beeped loudly throughout the room, signaling that it had reached the correct temperature. Niall glanced up from where I sat and went over to the counter, picking up the frozen pizza. He quickly unwrapped it from the plastic that contained it, put it on a pizza pan, and shoved it in the oven, before coming back over to stand in front of me, his eyes immediately going back to studying my every move. "So, what do you want to do?" he inquired curiously. I pursed my lips and thought for a moment. I wasn't very good at the whole "idea" thing. "We can watch a film," he suggested for me, already remembering how horrid I was at making any sort of decision.

I shrugged with a small chuckle. "Sure." A slight pause of eye contact ensued. Niall once again picked me up and carried me into the lounge, setting me down on the couch before going back over to the movie cupboard that sat next to the T.V.

"What do you want to watch?" he questioned. "We have 'The Italian Job', 'War Horse', 'Toy Story'-"

"Toy Story?" I interrupted him. I mean sure, it was a good movie, but this was a house full of five teenage boys. Why did they have a copy of Toy Story for crying out loud?

"Liam's favorite movie," he told me looking back at me on the couch.

"Ah," I said and Niall turned back around to the cupboard, continuing to list off movies.

"Erm... 'Forest Gump', 'Children of the Corn'-"

"Is that a horror film?" I asked. He looked back at me and gave me a confused look.

"Yeah," he replied slowly.

"Well then, let's watch it!" I exclaimed. "I absolutely love scary films!" The smile slowly spread across his face.

"Really? Scary movies are my favourite," Niall told me.

"That's awesome! So we're watching it then?" I asked. Niall pulled the Blue-Ray case out of the cupboard and closed the door behind himself.