Chapter 8~ The Beginning

"This Is The Beginning"- BOY

"This is the beginning of anything you want. This is the beginning..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What happened?" Liam asked as he sprinted into the kitchen.

"What's wrong, Aine?" Niall questioned me as he walked over to stand in front of me.

"What's going on?" Harry asked as he came into the kitchen with Louis trailing behind him.

"'Vas happening?" Zayn said in some ridiculous accent of his, but I just ignored him because I was still in shock from what I saw on twitter. I said nothing, so Niall came over and looked at my phone screen.

"Oh!" he said as the realization hit him. "She's freaking out because she had almost a million followers on twitter," Niall informed the other four boys.

"Oh!" Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Harry said simultaneously. I continued to sit there in disbelief until I came up with words to say. 

"How did I get so many followers?" I asked the five boys.

"Because we followed you first," Harry told me. My eyebrows furrowed.

"How many followers do you have?" I questioned him. The cocky smile slid across his face.

"Almost ten million," he informed me.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked as I jumped up from the chair I sat in and of course my vision got blurry again and I froze in place trying to catch my balance, but before I even began to fall backwards, the five boys were all over me, sitting me back down in the chair I stood up out of.

The five of them continued asking me all these different questions that eventually just led back to 'Are you okay?'. "I'm fine," I reassured all of them after my vision went back to normal. "How do you have that many followers?" I questioned Harry, getting back on track.

"We're singers, Anna," Harry replied.

"Being a singer doesn't automatically categorize you as 'famous'," I told him.

"It does when you work with Simon Cowell," Louis chimed in. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped (yet again).

"You guys work with Simon Cowell?!" I shouted.

"All the time," Zayn said to me.

I sighed in disbelief and sat back in the chair I was sitting in. "Holy shit," I whispered under my breath, but Niall heard me anyway and tried to hide the laugh that was coming out of his mouth.

The oven beeped, signaling that it was finished pre-heating, so Niall went over and put the pan in the over and turned the timer on to eight and a half minutes. "I thought you guys were making Irish stew," Liam said in a confused tone of voice just as Niall was walking back over to join the rest of us.

"We were, but then we remembered that it takes two hours to cook, so now we're just making pizza rolls and cheese sticks," Niall replied.

"Two hours?" Zayn asked. "That's a long time just for some stew."

"But its Irish stew," I added. "It's way better than regular stew." Zayn shrugged and then Liam changed the subject.

"What are we gonna do after we eat?" Liam questioned us all. We all sat there in thought for a second and I pursed my lips until Louis raised his hand and began making miscellaneous noises to catch our attention. "What is it, Louis?" Liam asked after a moment of the five of us staring at Louis like he was an idiot.

"We should play duck, duck, goose!" Louis exclaimed and we continued to stare at him like he was insane.

"Any other ideas?" Liam questioned, moving on. We thought again for a moment and Louis sighed in defeat.