Chapter 21~ A Little... Fun. ;)

"It Gets Better"- Fun.

"It's hard to keep a straight face when I just want to smile. If you could see the look that's in your eyes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I abruptly turned around to face Niall and he had the most shocked look I had ever seen plastered on his face. "Are we REALLY gonna do this?" he whispered to me frantically.

"Of course not!" I whisper-shouted as I walked over to him. "We're just gonna make it SEEM like we are to freak Harry out." I smiled deviously.

"You're hot when you're evil," Niall said and grinned.

"I know," I replied.

"You guys, you can't do this!" Harry yelled from out in the hallway. He tried to open the door, realized it was locked, and then just began hitting it repeatedly.

"Shut up, Harry!" Niall exclaimed.

"You can't, and I can't know about it when you do! That's disgusting!" Harry shouted again.

"We can and we will," I retorted before going over to the stereo system on Niall's bedside table and putting in one of my favourite CD's in the entire world: Heavier Things by John Mayer. I immediately switched it to number five, putting it on repeat as the song began playing through the speakers.

Still is the life of your room/when you're not inside/And all of your things/tell the sweetest story line/your tears on these sheets/and your footsteps are down the hall/Tell me what I did/I can't find where the moment went wrong at all.

"Oh, not this song!" Harry exclaimed and Niall and I laughed.

"Is it what I think it is?" Zayn asked from outside as he walked up beside Harry. There was no verbal reply, so I was guessing Harry just nodded his head. "Good for you, Nialler!" he shouted and hit the door twice with his fist before walking away.

"Are you kidding me?!" Harry yelled after Zayn. "NO!"

You can be mad in the morning/I'll take back what I said/Just don't leave me alone here/It's cold, baby/Come back to bed/come back to bed/come back to bed/Come back to bed.

After that, there was silence outside the door, but I could tell that Harry was still there. "You know," Niall whispered in my ear from behind me, his hands on my hips. "We could have a little... fun while we're in here." The smile broke out across my face and I turned around while wrapping my arms around his neck, his hands still on my hips.

Niall leaned forward and softly pressed his lips to mine. I smiled into the kiss and so did he as he traced my lips with his tongue, asking for entrance... I gladly let him in. That was the first real kiss I had over shared with anyone, at least the first kiss that had REALLY meant something to me. Sure, I'd kissed guys before and I had boyfriends, but it was only so I could say that I had.

But with Niall, it was different. I knew that he meant the world to me... not to mention the fact that he made my life seem so much better than it actually was. But right there in that moment when we were both kissing each other with that intense passion, he didn't make it SEEM better. He actually DID make it better.

The two of us stopped to gasp for air to fill our lungs with. "You ready to REALLY mess with him?" Niall asked me in a whisper. I smiled at him and nodded my head. 'You'd best be ready, Harold,' I thought to myself.

***

Thirty minutes later and Niall and I were both literally rolling in the floor laughing. "Why are you doing this to me?!" Harry yelled and slammed his fist against Niall's bedroom door. I continued to stifle my laughs as did Niall.

"Okay, come on," Niall finished and the two of us stopped laughing and stood up together promptly. He looked over at me and tangled up my hair immensely to make the whole thing look more believable. He mussed his hair up as well, then wrapped his arm around my shoulders and the two of us stumbled over to the door.

Niall slowly unlocked the door and swung it open to reveal Harry sitting there in the hallway, repeatedly hitting his head on the wall. Both Niall and I looked at him, each other, and then him again. "What the hell is he doing?" I asked Niall in a hushed voice, but to where Harry could still hear.

"What the hell do you THINK I'm doing?!" Harry shouted and turned around to advance on me and Niall. "I'm trying to get this horrid mental image out of my mind!"

I shrugged. "I proved my point then, didn't I" I asked and then got out of Niall's grasp before skipping down the hallway and into the lounge.

I was pretty sure Harry gave Niall a look that said something along the lines of, 'she's insane,' because Niall replied with, "I know. She's a keeper," before following me into the lounge. I stifled a laugh before plopping down on the couch, folding my legs up under me as Niall sat down beside me as well. Not very much longer, Harry came into the lounge as well and practically fell down onto the loveseat... face-first.

I would have tweeted about how funny torturing Harry was, but I had left my phone in Niall's room and I didn't want to get up again at the time. So I was lazy. Shoot me.

"Hey, have any of you guys seen-" Liam began as he walked into the room, but cut himself off when he saw Harry lying there on the couch. "What did you do to Harry?" he then asked Niall and I.

"Why don't you ask him yourself," Niall suggested and gestured over to Harry whose face was shoved in between two of the cushions on the couch. I stifled a laugh and shook my head at the melodramatic, curly-haired boy in front of me.

Liam turned to Harry and opened his mouth to say something to him but no sound came out until a moment later, when he said, "We don't have time for this."

I sighed. "He's right. We need to go finish the song," I said. "Come on, Harry." I stood up and walked over to him, putting a hand on his back before looking at Niall again. "Should we tell him the truth?" I asked.

"No, no!" Harry yelled and jumped up from the couch. "I do NOT need to know any more than I already do."

"Harry, it's not what you think," I began, but he cut me off, sticking his fingers in his ears so he couldn't hear me whilst singing a song that I didn't recognize.

"I, I wanna save ya, wanna save your heart tonight. He'd only break ya, leave you torn apart, oh," he sang in a crystal clear tone of voice. Damn, he could really sing... If only he could actually write a song.

"Harry!" Niall exclaimed and came over to stand next to me, but he just continued jumping up and down in a circle singing that same song. It seemed like he wasn't ever going to shut the hell up.

"I can't be no Superman, but for you I'll be superhuman. I, I wanna save ya, wanna save ya tonight," he continued singing in his gorgeous voice.

"Harry, we were just kidding!" I yelled.

"Just kidding?!"

Apparently he'd heard that.

"How could you have been 'just kidding'?! You scarred me for my whole fucking life!" Harry shouted at me.

"Well, we were," said and took a step back from him.

"What the hell do you mean?" he questioned me, a bit calmer this time.

"What did you guys do?" Liam broke in and my gaze continually flashed between him and Harry. Niall and I both stayed silent and he rapped his arm around my shoulders in a nervous manner. Liam's eyes widened as the realization hit him. "Oh my god, you didn't," he said in disbelief.

"Like I said before, it's not what you think," I repeated in a more frantic tone of voice, but of course Harry didn't listen to me and just began singing again with his fingers in his ears, although this time I could tell it as a different song.

"Get out, get out, get out of my head and fall into my arms instead. I don't, I don't, don't know what it is, but I need that one thing and you've got that one thing," Harry sang again in his crystal clear voice.

"So, how'd it go?" Zayn asked as he walked into the lounge from down the hallway. I sighed loudly and rolled my eyes, turning so I could bury my face in Niall's chest to attempt to escape the embarrassment of the truth.