Chapter 16~ Wow.

"It's A Beautiful Day"- Michael Bublé

"It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Really? Bird?" Harry asked.

"It's more creative than 'boo-bear'," Niall retorted to Harry who had eventually sat back down in his spot on the floor.

"I think it's cute," Zayn added, giving his own opinion.

"Can we please get back to the song now?" Liam questioned us all.

"I need more carrots!" Louis shouted and ran out the door again to go get yet another brand new bag of baby carrots.

"It's only been fifteen minutes since he got the last bag!" I exclaimed while he still wasn't in the studio with the rest of us.

"That's my boo-bear," Harry said and smiled right before Louis came running back into the room with a bag of carrots in his hands.

"Right, now what's next?" Liam asked us, but more specifically me.

"You should like, stop to see what all the people are gonna do," Zayn said to me. I thought only for a second before I came up with an idea.

"'I stand up straight to see what they'll do'," I begin.

"'But they all start doing my favourite moves'!" Louis exclaimed over us all. I gave him a confused, but at the same time encouraging look.

"Maybe carrots are a brain food," I said quietly under my breath. "Can I have some of those?" I asked Louis and extended my hand out to him.

He sighed at me over-dramatically before handing me a handful of the baby carrots that were in the bag. I smiled at him warmly and began chomping away. "So we're done with the lyrics then?" Niall questioned after he finished writing down the words Louis and I had just said.

I shrugged. "I guess so," I replied while munching on the tasty vegetables. "We'll just repeat the chorus a few times and then the song'll be over."

"So, onto music then?" Zayn asked me. I nodded my head.

"Looks that way," I told him, eating the last of the carrots I had in my grasp.

"I'll go get some guitars," Niall said and sat the papers down in the floor next to his chair before walking over to the wall of guitars, taking two down into his hands. They were both acoustic because he knew that I liked acoustic and I knew he did as well. "Here you go," he said and handed me one of the two.

I examined the one he took first and saw that it was a beautiful, Johnson acoustic guitar that probably had an amazing sound to it. I then looked down at the guitar in my hands and gasped as I saw what it was. "I... I can't believe you still have this," I managed to mutter out.

Niall grinned widely and chuckled and me humorously, but I just sat there, staring in awe at the guitar, letting the memories play through my mind.

*Flashback*

"Aine, come on already!" Niall shouted to me... yet again. I was trying to get ready so I could go down the street to his house. We were eleven years old and it was Christmas day; about ten o'clock to be exact and my mum had locked me up in my room because she absolutely hated Christmas. Don't ask me why, because I had absolutely no idea.

So Niall had come to get me through my bedroom window. He had knocked on it and thankfully he hadn't noticed that I had been asleep at the time. No, I'd never ever gotten presents for Christmas, except from Niall's dad, Bobby. "I'm trying!" I whisper-shouted.