Chapter 19~ Here We Go Again

"Here We Go Again"- Demi Lovato

"We're fallin' together. You think that by now I'd know, 'cause here we go go go again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Louis!" Zayn shouted loudly, bringing both Niall and I out of the trance we were in. All of a sudden, Louis charged into the lounge from down the hallway, stopping only for a second before bolting into the kitchen. Zayn stumbled into the room only seconds after Louis left.

"Where'd Louis go?" he asked me and Niall through his panting breaths. We both simultaneously pointed our fingers towards the entryway to the kitchen. "Shit," Zayn said through a sigh.

My eyebrows furrowed. "What's the problem?" I asked.

"They're dead!"

"That's the problem," Zayn finished as I pin pointed the voice as Liam's. I looked over at Niall and his eyes were wide with fear.

"Run," he stated plainly, picking me up just before he and Zayn began sprinting down the hallway of their flat.

"Into my room!" Zayn exclaimed and Niall did as he said, following Zayn into his room with me bobbing up and down in his arms. 'How is he running while carrying me?' I asked myself in my head in confusion.

Zayn slammed the door shut behind the three of us, locking it in the process. Only seconds later, Liam came banging on the door, making us jump back onto Zayn's bed from the sudden loud noise. "Open this door RIGHT NOW!" Liam yelled as he continued pounding on the door.

"No?" Niall said intending for it to come out more assertive than it actually did.

"If you don't open this damn door right now, I'm going to break it down!" Liam exclaimed.

"No!" Zayn shouted and abruptly stood up from his bed, obviously against that idea. "If we break the door again, Paul will KILL us!" he finished.

"Again?" I asked them from my place on the bed beside Niall, but no one answered my question as Niall took my hand in his own.

"Then open the door," Liam replied through gritted teeth.

"Personally I'd rather get killed by Paul than by Liam," Niall chimed in and I nodded my head in agreement.

"Open the fucking door!" Liam yelled angrily.

"Never fear! Superman is here!" Louis exclaimed from a ways away from the door. There was a pause of silence and a pair of bare, running footsteps slapping against the wooden floor of the hallway.

"No! Louis, wait!" Liam exclaimed before he was cut off by something slamming into Zayn's bedroom door. My eyebrows furrowed and Zayn, Niall, and I all gave each other confused looks.

"Boo-bear!" Harry shouted and I heard him run into the hallway. "Are you okay?!" he asked Louis frantically... no answer. "Boo?" he questioned in a softer voice this time... still no answer. "Well, fuck," Harry finished. "What's wrong with him?"

Niall picked me up and carried me over to the door with him and Zayn. The three of us pressed our ears against the door so we could hear what was happening on the other side. Liam sighed. "He knocked himself out," he replied to Harry's question.

The three of us in Zayn's bedroom began cracking up laughing. "It's not FUNNY!" Harry yelled and hit the door with his fist. There was a snap and a creak, then the door fell off its hinges and into the floor in front of me, Zayn, and Niall. Harry's eyes were wide with shock as he looked down at the door, over to Louis, and then back up at us.