Chapter 14~ Forgetfulness

"Forgetfulness"- The Black Ghosts

"Wait to find those pleasant times. They fell apart in chemical laughter, then a teenage chapter."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Language!” Harry exclaimed.

“Sorry!” I yelled back. Zayn looked over at me and saw me on my phone.

“How many followers do you have now?” he asked me, knowing that pretty much all I ever did on my phone was get on twitter.

“Over three-million!” I exclaimed. He chuckled at me and shook his head before turning back to the closet with the lads. I tapped on the connect icon on the bottom of the screen with the “@” sign to see my mentions.

There were TONS of them.

So I decided to filter through them by typing in ‘One Direction’ to see what the guys had tweeted about to get me so many followers. The most recent one at the top of the list read, “@onedirection: Movie party with @Aine_Marie? We think so!”

I rolled my eyes as the smile broke out on my face and I continued on down the list. “@Harry_Styles: @onedirection- TOO COMFORTABLE! @Aine_Marie”

The next one had a picture attached to it and it was from Zayn. “@ZaynMalik: Aw, look at the two love birds :) @NiallOfficial @Aine_Marie” and the picture was of the two of us asleep together early that morning. Niall’s arm was wrapped protectively around my waist and he looked so peaceful in his sleep. Zayn had tweeted it at four o’clock in the morning.

“What the fuck, Zayn?” I questioned and he lightly laughed, walking over to stand in front of me.

“I take it you found the photo?” he asked me. My mouth just hung open until I found the words to say.

“Why the hell were you in Niall’s room at four o’clock in the morning?” I questioned.

“What?!” Niall shouted and walked over to the two of us.

“I was only looking for my hair gel.  Somebody-“ he looked over at Louis. “-decided it would be a good idea to hide if from me.”

Louis threw his hands up in surrender. “It was Harry’s idea!” he exclaimed.

“So much for keeping secrets,” Harry mumbled and continued to rummage through the movies. “Thanks for throwing me under the bus, Lou.”

“You’re welcome,” Louis said and smiled. Harry rolled his eyes at him while the rest of us laughed.

“So did you find your hair gel?” I asked Zayn. He nodded his head and grinned at me.

“Wait, what picture?” Niall questioned me. I sighed and handed him my phone. He scowled when he saw the picture of the two of us up on twitter. “Zayn!” he exclaimed. “You didn’t even know we had gotten together like that!”

Zayn shrugged. “It was pretty obvious that something of the sorts had happened last night,” he said. Niall rolled his eyes and sat down beside me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders as he handed my phone back to me. I leaned into his chest and tucked my feet under myself and Molly walked over and laid in Niall’s lap.

“She likes you,” I said smiling. Niall chuckled and petted Molly with the hand that wasn’t around my shoulders. I rested my head on his shoulder and unlocked my phone again to get back on twitter.

I sighed and decided I should probably tweet something so my followers don’t get bored with me. So I clicked on the icon in the top right corner and began typing. “@Aine_Marie: Fixing to have a movie marathon day with the lads! @NiallOfficial @Real_Liam_Payne @zaynmalik @Louis_Tomlinson @Harry_Styles”