Chapter 2 She's The Storm In April

With March ending, and April's overhead heat piercing from those white curtains, jazz piano taking control of the aura of his room, there sat a blonde head in front of a piano. His pale fingers played with the black and white keys, the white sleeves of his shirt were folded till his elbow and his navy blue jeans ended at a pair of black shoes. He looked down through his bottle green eyes.

Once he was done, he heard loud claps of a man sitting behind him on a sofa with his right leg crossed over his left. He was dressed up in a blue suit and tie.
"Perfect," He said, "At least one of my son is not a complete disappointment,"
He continued looking down at the piano keys.

. . .

"Aur bhai," A girl came towards Arorhea, "New student?"
"Yeah," She smiled.
"Cool, my name is Nikita. You can call me Nikki,"
"My name is Arorhea. You can call me Rhea,"

"Arorhea is quite a different name. What does it mean?"
"To be honest...I don't know," She laughed, "My grandma kept my name,"
"You should ask her what it means,"
"She died about seven years ago,"
"Oh...Sorry,"
"It's not your fault," Arorhea smiled, "Enough about me. Tell me something about you,"

"There's not a lot to say about me. Nikita is a generic name with a generic Indian brown skin and brown eyes,"
"Brown eyes ain't that bad," Arorhea said.
"Brown eyes are just brown eyes," Nikita shrugged.
"Until you like someone with brown eyes,"

Nikita chuckled, "True. That was sleek,"
"Was it? I just thought of it...Or maybe I remember it from somewhere,"
"Where?"
"I...don't know,"
"You don't know a lot of things...Like Neel. He has these chartreuse eyes, like cats and oh man, aren't they just effing beautiful dude,"

"Really?"
Rhea remembered that blonde boy she saw at that sweet shop. He had big, round blue eyes, like a white Persian cat. She had passed through many eyes, but she only got lost in his. Maybe because it was the first time she had seen blue eyes. Those blue eyes.

"Look, that is Neel. I have had a crush on him since eighth grade," Nikita pointed at a black haired boy sitting at the last seat, near the window and chewing a bubble gum while talking to two more boys. The sunlight was falling on his face from the window, lighting up his soft green eyes, that seemed more hazel than green. Arorhea looked at him,

"Isn't he hot?" Nikki said.
"I guess?" 
"But don't you dare fall for him, okay?"
"I won't. I prefer blue eyes. They make me go all... wikkity wackity"
"What does that mean?" Nikita laughed.
Arorhea narrowed her eyes, "It's a fit!" Her eyes stumbled on a keychain in Nikita's bag, "IS THAT NASON'S LOGO?!"

"Oh, yes. Oh my god! You know Nason?!"
"Know? Bro, I've read and watched all shows of Nason!"
"Oh my God, me too!"
They screeched and then covered their mouth.

Neel and the other boys looked at them and laughed.
"I like you," Nikita smirked.
"Same," Arorhea nodded.

The teacher was soon there so everyone got back to their seats. It was time the teacher allotted seats to the students. A draw was made and everyone looked at their chits. Rhea looked at hers, "Desk number four," She walked towards the desk which had a huge four written on it and saw Neel sitting on it already.

"Oh, hey," She smiled. For an instance, he averted his gaze from the window to look at her. His dark black pupils were shining at the center of his soft green eyes. She looked away and then his eyes again moved back to the window. She looked at him. He had silky black hair and light brown skin. He snickered.