E X T R A America VS Britain

"Hello everybody, it's your favourite and the most adorable host out here- Maple Helberg. It's boiling here with 95°!!" Maple sat in front of a table, with Arorhea beside him. They were radio jockeys!

"95°? Isn't that like- too hot? Humans can't survive at 95°Celsius, sir," Loraine was the first guest for the day. He sat on the right side of the table dressed up in a white shirt and black jeans.

"He means in Fahrenheit, Loraine," Ember was the second guest. He sat on the left side of the table dressed up in a blue, high neck sweater and white tights with long, blonde boots matching his hair.

"This is so confusing, like °Celsius should be made standards for all those who existed on Earth and will come to exist," Loraine stated.

"I feel like-"

"Forget this guys!" Maple decided to cut in the brothers' conflict "So everyone, today we are sitting with two people- actually my two brothers. Loraine who has stayed in England with my mom, who was English herself. So yeah, he's accustomed to the English culture.

Ember however spent 14 years of his life in Amercia with my dad who is purely native American. We definitely have differences in cultures which makes us go like he is so weird! So today, we're gonna discuss all the problems which Loraine faced when he moved in with us in Los Angeles when he was 11,"

"I swore to myself that I would keep my British lineage abnegated from the Americans" Loraine stared at Ember.

"So Loraine, reveal your most "WTF!" moment when you visited America for the first time. Don't be offended, guys. He's gonna speak a lot of rude stuff about America and us Americans" Maple smiled.

Loraine just crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

"And Ember will be the speaking for the notion,"

"Hello ladies," Ember waved his hands.

"Hold on, what's the date today?" Arorhea asked as she looked into her phone.

"May 25th, 2K2X" Ember said.

"25th May 202X" Loraine said.

"..."

"This is the problem" Loraine did a facepalm "Why do you people always have to be so abnegated from us British?"

"Well, because we are quite flexible when it comes to rules," Ember smiled.

"Yeah so anachronistic- like dropping 'u' from colour because of no particular reason," Loraine was triggered and Maple was so ready for this "And you people you so many Internet slangs! Why do you have to adumbrate everything? Half of the times I couldn't make sense of what you all were talking about"

"Same here," Maple looked at Loraine.
"Are you pointing out an aspersion on my English?"
"No just continue in a way everyone can understand you,"
"I'll consider your blandishment,"

"Loraine, why are you mad?" Ember asked.
"I'm not,"
"You always use such classy vocab when you're mad,"
"Slangs!"

"Slangs make the conversations crisp. We don't like stressing on words. It just rolls out in the same tone and flow," Ember explained.

"Whatever,"
"What else?"
"Almost all food tasted sweet, including bread. I had to ask father to get me a personal cook because I couldn't eat so much sweet stuff. How do you people manage to not get diabetes? The choices of cereal at the breakfast in the hotel all had at least 20% sugar!"

"It's called becoming adapted to it. It's the same how Asians can eat lots of spicy stuff but I can't,"

"Also, flags everywhere. Not just in front of people's homes, but in front of everything. I even saw a US flag in front of a supermarket-- Fuck,"
"Yeah it's usually to show our support towards the country fighters. And it's not like everyone does that, some do, some do not. It's something under the first ammendment. I'm not gonna go deep into that,"