Chapter 61 What We Have Is Timeless

Arorhea decided to return the diary because that wasn't what she wanted. That was something Ember wouldn't want either. So, she decided to fulfil the main purpose as to why she was there. She ran towards Ember's room. The door was unlocked. She slowly moved inside. Ember was sleeping.

She moved towards him slowly and looked at him. His eyes were covered by the long bangs covering his forehead and his eyes. She moved his hair away from his forehead and looked at his eyelashes. He opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Rhea?"
"Did you sleep well?"
"I just went to sleep," He got up and rubbed his eyes.
"You didn't sleep properly last night?" Rhea asked.
"I did but I was still sleepy," He yawned and smiled at her "You came to sleep with me?"
"Hell no!" Rhea got up and looked around "I lost my drawing book," She mumbled.

Ember started laughing "That is so like you,"
"Shut up! It's because you weren't here. I started roaming around and lost it midway"
"Why would you bring a drawing book though?"

"I needed a favour,"
"I'd be glad to be useful to an artist,"
"I want you to teach me what to draw"
"Don't you know how to draw already?"
"I know how to draw, but I can never figure out what exactly to draw. Help me, Ember. Only you can teach me," Rhea looked into his eyes.

Ember chuckled,
"I'll charge,"
"I'll do whatever you want,"
"Whatever?" Ember smirked as he grabbed her hand and looked into her eyes. She looked at him, confused.
"Ember?"
"You'll do whatever?" Ember touched the buttons of her shirt.
"Ember-"

"What? You said you'll do whatever I want,"
"I'm not selling my body!" Rhea shouted and slapped his hand. Ember laughed "Yeah, I know," A tall boy with cute laughter, beautiful eyes and a good scent. But, they say he's sick. Where? He looked healthy.

"Ember," Rhea whispered.
"Yes?" Ember whispered back.
"Are you okay?"
"Why won't I be?"
Why wouldn't he tell her the truth?

Ember got down from his bed and stretched his arms "How come you never stink?" Rhea asked.
"I don't know. It's something genetic. I don't stink even I don't bath for a day or two,"
"I wish I were this lucky...Forget I said that,"
"Okay," Ember smiled.
He smiles a lot. His voice seems to have grown deeper too. Ember is changing but in some ways, he is still the same.

He tried to fix his messy hair but then decided to quit it and asked Rhea if she was ready for her first painting class with Sir Ember.
"I think I am,"
"Feel lucky," Ember grabbed a bunch of keys from his closet and walked out of his room. Rhea followed him "I don't give my special classes to anyone,"
"I wonder what kind of teacher you are,"
"You can fall for me,"
"Shut up,"

They continued looking up and the increasing floor numbers on the lift and reached a higher level. Ember took her to another room. The door was locked. Ember walked towards it and started trying all the keys into it while Rhea stood in front of the door. She looked at the old, wooden door.

"How old is this again?" Rhea said as she touched the door. It was covered with dust and cobwebs as if no one hadn't even touched it for ages.
"About six years old,"
"This looks creepy," Suddenly, the door moved a little and made a creaking sound. There was a huge noise inside the room. Rhea moved back but Ember looked unaffected.

"Ember, when was this building built?" She asked.
"About seven years from now"
"And when did you shift in here?"
"When I was eleven, so, five years from now"
"Then, why didn't you meet me sooner?"

"I couldn't," The key turned and the door unlocked. As soon as the door opened, all the dust from above the door plane landed on them and a strong gush of wind almost made Rhea fall. There was a huge glass window in front of them which was now broken. The curtains near that window rolled around due to the strong wind.