Revealing A Secret

(Zack's POV)(Morning)

Elizabeth and I are just sitting in our living room, while Ein is upstairs finalizing our plan to ruin the wedding. I do have to say that part of me feels like he's not on our side anymore and working for the enemy instead, which worries me.

"So tell me Zack, when are you going to visit your daughter?" Elizabeth asks me curiously.

I begin to think for a minute "I'm thinking tomorrow."

Elizabeth smirks "Then we can find out when the wedding is."

"Although a part of me feels like she won't tell me." I say starting to doubt our plan for the wedding.

Elizabeth looks at me confusingly "Why do you think that?"

"Well this is the first time that I'll be seeing her in over twenty years, I highly doubt that she remembers me." I say as I start to feel slightly sad.

"Are you ever going to tell her that Ein and her are related?" Elizabeth asks curiously.

I sigh heavily "I'm not completely sure yet, considering we haven't even told Ein yet."

Elizabeth sighs as well "Might as well tell him right now, since he's already here."

"Ein! Can you come here for a minute?" I yell in the direction of the stairs, hoping that Ein will hear me.

"Yeah?" Ein says as he walks down the stairs with his bag on his shoulder and walks into the living room and decides to sit on the couch.

Elizabeth turns to face Ein "We have something to tell you."

Ein looks at Elizabeth and I confusingly "What is it?"

"You and Aphmau are related." I say quickly.

Shock goes through Ein's body "We're what?"

"You and Aphmau are half siblings." I say to Ein quickly hoping he won't hear it.

Ein looks at me still shocked "W-We are?"

Elizabeth looks at Ein straight in the eyes and says "Yes, you are."

Ein heavily sighs and gets up to start walking towards the door "Wow, I did not expect that kind of news. I'm going to go for a walk to think about this."

"Alright, call me if you need anything." I say feeling slightly concerned.

Before Ein closed the front door I hear him say "I will, see you later."

Then just like that the door closed, leaving Elizabeth and I in silence.