Picking Up The Dress Pt. 2

(Aphmau's POV)(Afternoon)

As I walk into the wedding shop, I make my way towards the service desk to pick up my dress.

I clear my throat "Excuse me, I'm here to pick up my dress."

Ein turns around "Okay, I just need a -"

"Ein? What are you doing here?" I say with a shocked tone.

"I just started working here yesterday. So you need to pick up your wedding dress?" Ein asks curiously.

I sigh a little "Yeah, since our wedding is coming up soon. I know Aaron doesn't have to pick his tux up until the day before the wedding."

"Do you know if I'm invited to the wedding?" Ein asks shyly.

I laugh a little "Ein, of course you are. Aaron and I want you to be there."

Ein looks at me sadly "Well I wasn't sure, since I haven't been the nicest to you guys."

"That was in the past Ein, you don't have to be so hard on yourself." I say in a reassuring voice.

Ein sighs "I know."

I smile at Ein "Hey, why don't you come to the beach with us later today?"

"Y-You want me to come with?" Ein asks with a shocked tone.

"Of course! You deserve a break after everything that's happened, also you need a day just to relax." I say happily.

Ein hands me my dress "Yes, I'd love to come then!"

I take the dress from Ein's hands "Great! I'll see you in a little bit!"

I walk towards the door and wave at Ein before I leave the shop.

Alright, time to get home and get ready for the beach.