Move In With Me

(Zane's POV)(Evening)

Okay I can do this. Sure it's a huge question for the both of us and our relationship, but I'm ready to ask.

"Zane, are you okay?" Nana asks, which catches my attention and makes me turn to her.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine, how does this spot look?" I ask Nana curiously.

I see Nana look at the spot I picked out for the date.

"Z-Zane, it's perfect! Thank you so much!" Nana says excitedly.

I begin to laugh a little "Anything for you Nana, you mean the world to me."

Nana slightly blushes "Z-Zane."

"Nana, I have a very important question to ask you." I say as I look at the ground. 

Nana looks at me confusingly "What is it Zane?"

I grab Nana's hands and look into her beautiful golden eyes "Nana, will you move in with me? I'll understand if you're not ready, but I want to let you know that I'm ready to take the next step with you."

Nana begins to tear up "Z-Zane you dummy, of course I'll move in with you!"

Shock goes through my body "R-Really? Even if the place is going to be crowded now?"

Nana smiles at me "I don't care if the place is going to be crowded. As long as I'm with you, I'll be good."

"Well the meteor shower is about to start, ready to sit and watch?"

Nana and I lay on the black and pink blanket and begin to watch the meteor shower.

"I love you Zane." Nana says as I feel scoot closer and rest her head on my chest.

"I love you too Nana." I say as I begin to blush.