Derek's Anger

(Rachel's POV)(Night)

Melissa texted me that she was going to come over to our house to tell us about the update for Zack, Elizabeth and Michael's plan for the wedding.

"So Melissa, why did you come here so late?" Derek asks curiously.

"I wanted to tell you guys that Aaron has an update on Zack, Elizabeth and Michael." Melissa say as I sit down on the couch.

"What! How does he have an update on their plan and why isn't he here telling me this?" Derek says with a shocked tone.

"Do you know what time it even is? It's almost midnight, now do you want to know how they found out more information or not?" Melissa says with slight sassiness.

Derek sighs "Alright princess, tell me the information you found out from Aaron."

Melissa takes a deep breath "Well, they are planning to come to the wedding next month and are planning ruining it."

"They can't do that! Aaron hasn't even done anything to them!" Derek says with an irritated tone.

"Derek!" I yell angrily.

Derek clears his throat "S-Sorry, please continue Melissa."

"As of right now Aaron and everyone else who knows about it is thinking of a plan so the wedding doesn't get ruined." Melissa says with a serious look on her face.

"Who all knows about it?" Derek asks curiously.

"Aaron, Aphmau, Zane, Kawaii~Chan and Ein." I say as I smile.

"Wait, did you say Ein? As in the one that almost killed Aaron and hurt Aphmau?" Derek says as he starts to get irritated.

Melissa sighs "Yes I did say Ein, but there's something you should know about him."

Derek's face turns red "I don't want to hear about him, especially after what he did!"

"Dad, he's not a bad person anymore! Just listen to me!" Melissa says angrily.

"No Melissa, I'm done talking about this. I'll think about what you said and I'll talk to you later." Derek says as he sighs gets up from the couch and starts to walk up the stairs. After a minute he disappears.

Melissa looks at me with tears in her eyes "Mom, how am I supposed to tell him that Ein isn't evil anymore? Especially if he keeps acting like this."

I put my hand on her face "Sweetie, your father won't believe it until he sees it. It will be the same for everyone else, now I think you should go home before it gets too late."

Melissa sighs as she gets up from the couch, heading towards the door "Okay, I'll see you later."

I smile at Melissa "Bye Melissa."

"This is going to be harder than I thought." I hear Melissa faintly say before she closes our front door.

Don't worry Melissa I believe you. I know it's true, otherwise Aaron wouldn't have let you tell us. I'll make sure to talk to Derek before we go to bed, he needs to know about this.