The Next Morning

(Aaron's POV)(Morning)

I barely got any sleep last night since I was super worried about Aphmau. I dropped Ein off at his house before going home and he of course thanked me for the ride.

I suddenly hear a cute yawn from Aphmau, indicating that she's awake.

Aphmau sits up looks around the room and looks at me confusingly "Huh? How did I get back home?"

I sit up and look at her "Morning babe."

"What happened yesterday?" Aphmau asks curious tone."

"Michael kidnapped you. When Ein and I went to rescue you, but then you stomped his foot to escaped and used some special power to seal Michael away in the Nether for all eternity." I say in a serious tone.

"So that actually happened and it wasn't a nightmare?" Aphmau asks as she looks at the blanket then back at me.

I sigh "Yes, all of that happened. After you blacked out, I dropped Ein off immediately so I could get you home. You used so much energy from sealing Michael, that I got scared that I'd lose you again since I could barely hear your heartbeat."

"Really? I used that much?" Aphmau asks in a shocked tone.

I take a deep breath "Yeah."

Aphmau yawns again "Wow."

I laugh a little "Are you still tired?"

"Yeah, I am." Aphmau says sleepily.

I give Aphmau a kiss on her forehead "I'll leave you to rest then, since the wedding is in a month."

Shortly after, I get off our bed and head out of our bedroom to go downstairs.