Zane and Kawaii~Chan's News

(Travis' POV)(Morning)

Katelyn and I decided to go to the park and just walk around while we figure out what to do today.

"So Travis, what do you want to do today?" Katelyn ask curiously.

I begin to think for a second "We could go to the beach and invite everyone."

"That's a great idea Travis! I'll make sure to let everyone know." Katelyn says as she pulls out her phone and begin to text everyone.

As I look around the park, when all the sudden I see Kawaii~Chan and Zane under a tree sleeping and say "I don't think we need to let Kawaii~Chan and Zane know."

Katelyn looks at me confusingly "Why would you say that Travis, don't you think that's a little rude?"

I heavily sigh and point over to them "No, the only reason why I am saying that is because both of them are sleeping on a blanket over there. So we can just walk over there and tell them ourselves."

After a few minutes Katelyn and I get to where Zane and Kawaii~Chan are sleeping peacefully.

"Kawaii~Chan, Zane get your butts up!" Katelyn yells to get their attention.

Kawaii~Chan screams which causes Zane to wake up alert, like someone was going to take Kawaii~Chan from him.

"Katelyn, what are you doing here?" Kawaii~Chan asks curiously.

"Yeah, Kawaii~Chan and I were sleeping peacefully until you and Travis woke us up." Zane says with an irritated tone.

"Well, we wanted to know if you wanted to go to the beach with us later since everyone else is going." I say happily

Kawaii~Chan smiles a little "We'd love to, but there's something I need to tell you as well!

"What is it Kawaii~Chan? It's not anything bad, is it?" Katelyn says in a worried tone.

Kawaii~Chan sighs "No Katelyn, it's nothing bad."

"Then what is it?" Katelyn asks Kawaii~Chan curiously.

Kawaii~Chan blushes slightly "Zane asked me to move in with me!'

"He did?!" I say in a shocked tone.

Zane smiles a little "I did. Sure it's going to be crowded, but I love her and want to spend the rest of my life with her."

Katelyn hugs Kawaii~Chan then releases "Congratulations Kawaii~Chan, I'm so happy for you."

Kawaii~Chan looks at Katelyn worryingly "Katelyn, what are you going to do now? Are you going to get a new roommate?"

Katelyn sighs "Honestly Kawaii~Chan, I'm not sure."

Then an idea pops into my idea "Katelyn, do you want to move in with me?"

Katelyn turns to me with a shocked look on her face "R-Really? Are you sure you're okay with me moving in with you?"

I grab her hands and look into her ocean blue eyes "Of course Katelyn, you're my girlfriend."

Zane clears his throat which makes Katelyn and I look at him "Sorry to interrupt this romantic moment, but if we're going to the beach we gotta get going now."

"Bye Katelyn and Travis!" Kawaii~Chan says happily.

After a few minutes we see Zane and Kawaii~Chan walk out of the park.

"Well, what should we do now?" Katelyn asks curiously.

I turn to Katelyn "We could always get started on packing."

Katelyn smiles at me "Sure, let's do that and then get ready for the beach."