Travis' Question

(Katelyn's POV)(Night)

Travis and I decided to take a walk in the nearby park, when all the sudden we stop.

Travis turns towards me "Hey Katelyn?"

"What's up Travis?" I ask curiously.

"I wanted to ask you a question about something." Travis says in a slightly nervous tone.

"Okay?" I say in a confused tone.

Travis starts to blush "My blueberry, will you be my girlfriend?"

I pull Travis into a hug, after a few seconds we release.

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend Travis!" I say excitedly.

"Really?" Travis says happily.

"I have one concern though." I say as I look at the ground.

"What would that be?" Travis asks me curiously.

I look back up at Travis as tears start to form in my eyes "What if our relationship doesn't work out and it ends up like it did in Love~Love Paradise?"

Travis touches my cheek with his hand "Listen Katelyn, I've loved you ever since I met you in high school. I know you're not the best with emotions, but I'll be there to help you no matter what."

I take a deep breath "Thank you Travis, that means a lot to me and I'm glad you're my boyfriend."

Travis laughs a little "You realize that Kawaii~Chan is going to go crazy when we tell her."

I laugh as well "She sure will, but don't forget about Aphmau as well."

Travis sighs "That's right! I forgot about how crazy she can get with this kind of stuff as well."

"We should probably start heading back. Do you mind if I stay the night at your place? I think Kawaii~Chan is over at Zane's." I ask Travis curiously.

Travis smiles at me "A night with my one and only blueberry? I don't think I can pass that up."

My face heats up "You're such a dork."

Travis smirks at me "I know, it's part of my charm."

Yeah, part of your dorky charm that is.