The Relationship Between Aphmau And Ein

(Aaron's POV)(Afternoon)

Aphmau and I are currently sitting in the living room watching Death Note, when all the sudden we hear the doorbell ring.

"Babe, are we expecting anyone over today?" I ask as I turn towards her.

Aphmau looks at me confusingly "Not that I know of."

"I'm going to see who's at the door." I say as I get up from the couch and make my way towards our front door.

In the corner of my eye I see Aphmau get up as well "I'm coming with you."

I open the door to see Ein standing there with a nervous smile.

"H-Hey guys, how are you?" Ein asks as he tries to hide his nervousness.

"What are you doing here?" I ask Ein in a half irritated tone.

"I have to tell you guys something important." Ein says quickly as he steps into the house and closes the door behind him.

I heavily sigh "Fine come on in."

Aphmau, Ein and I make our way to the living room. After a few seconds of standing in awkward silence, we all decide to sit on the couch.

"So, what did you want to tell us that was so important?" Aphmau asks Ein curiously.

All the sudden I see Ein hand Aphmau a certificate.

"I'm your brother." Ein says while looking down at the floor.

I laugh out of disbelief "There is no way someone like you is related to her."

Aphmau looks at the certificate again "It's true Aaron, this is an official certificate from the hospital."

Aphmau hands me the certificate, as I look at it shock enters my body.

"I can't believe it!" I say with a shocked tone.

Ein lightly laughs "I couldn't either, even when I was looking at the birth certificate."

Aphmau turns towards Ein "Was there anything else you wanted to tell us?"

Ein's expression turns serious and he looks at the both of us "I overheard Zack and Elizabeth this morning. Zack plans on visiting you guys tomorrow and are going to try to get the wedding date so they know when to put their plan into action."

"Well, they're not getting it from us." I say getting a little defensive.

"H-Hey guys?" Ein says sadly.

"What is it Ein?" Aphmau asks curiously.

Ein starts to tear up as he looks at us "I know I've been horrible to everyone, especially to you guys. I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry for all the things I did. My words probably don't mean anything to you guys, but I will make sure that you two get married and live a happy life."

Aphmau looks at Ein sadly "E-Ein...."

Ein takes a deep breath and gets up from the couch "I better get going, I don't want to take up anymore of your time. I'm pretty sure you guys still don't like me being in your presence after all the things I've done to you."

I stand up to meet Ein face to face "Hey Ein, thank you for telling us. We appreciate it a lot and you're welcome to visit us anytime, okay?"

As Ein makes his way towards the front door. He opens the door and turns towards me with a smile "Thanks Aaron, that means a lot. I'll see you guys later."

Shortly after, Ein waves goodbye to us and closes the door on the way out.

I make my way back to the couch to sit back down next to Aphmau.

"He's changed a lot, hasn't he?" I say with a small smile.

Aphmau smiles back at me "He has, in a way I'm glad he's my brother. Even if he did horrible things in the past, I think I can find a way to forgive him."

Aphmau's smile causes me to smile even more "I feel the same way. It'll be extremely hard to forgive him, but over time I think it'll get better."