Telling The Group

(Zane's POV)(Evening)

I'm glad no one has asked me about where Aaron, Aphmau and Ein is or even ask why Ein's was here with them.

"Hey Zane?" Nana says as she walks up to me.

I look at Nana confusingly "Yeah Nana?"

All the sudden Katelyn walks up to us and asks "Hey, have you guys seen Aphmau or even Aaron and Ein?"

Nana thinks for a second "Yeah, I was kinda wondering that myself."

Tears begin to form as I begin to imagine Aphmau getting hurt by Michael "H-He took her."

Nana looks at me worryingly "Who took her?"

"Ein? I knew he couldn't be related to her!" Katelyn says angrily.

I look down at the sand "No, it wasn't Ein."

"Then who was it?" Katelyn asks curiously.

"It was Michael, wasn't it?" Lucinda says as she walks up to us with Travis.

I sigh heavily "Yes, it was Micheal who took her."

"Michael?! That isn't good, hopefully Aaron and Ein get there fast." Nana says sadly.

I look at the time on my phone "They should be there by now."

"I think we should all go to their house and wait for them." Katelyn says in a serious tone.

Travis thinks for a minute "I don't think we should do that, we should just return to our own houses."

Katelyn looks at Travis confusingly "Why?"

Travis sighs "Katelyn, think about it. All of them are going to be tired when they get back and they might even need a little space after this happening to them."

"Fine, let's all go home." Katelyn says in a irritated tone.

Nana and I watch everyone get into their cars and leave the beach.

"I hope they make it on time." Nana says quietly.

I look at Nana "Hey Nana! Let's go home."

Nana jumps a little then looks at me "R-Right! I'm coming!"

Nana and I make it to my car, after a few minutes, I start the car and make our way out of the beach parking lot.

Every part of me wants to go help Aaron and Ein, but it's better for Nana and I to stay out of this.