Their Decedents

(Irene's POV)(Night)

Currently Shad and I are looking at the stars in my dimension that I created. I decided to make them because we haven't been on earth in thousands of years and we were starting to miss everything from it. Of course I made some other stuff with Shad that represents earth, but we missed the stars most.

"Irene, I don't understand. Why did you let that girl borrow your power?" Shad asks curiously.

I sigh and turn to shad "Because Shad, Michael is a dangerous man. Remember he was threatening both of our descendants."

Shad sighs as well "I know, but you'd think they'd know what to do in a situation like this."

I shake my head back and forth at Shad "How can you expect them to? They don't even know that they're descendants of us. They have never faced anyone like Michael, I'm just glad Travis won't turn out like him."

Shad laughs a little "Keep our fingers crossed."

I smile at Shad and rest my head on his shoulder "As long as we keep an eye on the descendants of the Divine Warriors, there shouldn't be a problem."

"I hope you're right." Shad says as he puts his head on top of mine and intertwines his hand with mine.

I love you Shad and I'm glad that you're here with me.