The Wedding Pt. 2

(Aphmau's POV)(Morning)

I look into the mirror and see myself wearing my strapless purple wedding dress. For my hair Katelyn decided to just curl it and leave it down, but I decided against makeup because I felt like I didn't need it.

"Alright Aphmau, your dress and hair are done. We just need to wait for your white nail polish to dry." Katelyn says excitedly.

I turn to face Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan "Thank you so much Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan for helping my out."

Kawaii~Chan smiles "No problem Aphmau, I'm just glad one of my ships sailed completely!"

Katelyn shakes her head "Kawaii~Chan, you are so crazy."

"I can't help it, they're just so cute together!" Kawaii~Chan says excitedly.

Katelyn clears her throat "Anyway, Aphmau are you ready?"

"N-No." I say in a nervous tone.

Katelyn looks at me confusingly "Why not?"

"I'm nervous, what if I fall or something!" I say as I begin to panic a little.

"You won't Aphmau." Kawaii~Chan says in a reassuring voice.

Tears start to swell up "What if Aaron doesn't love me anymore?"

Katelyn smiles at me and puts her hand on my shoulder "Don't worry Aphmau, he loves you more than you know. Although I do have a question for you."

"What would that be?" I ask Katelyn curiously.

Katelyn thinks for a second "How come you've had your ears and tail out ever since you told Ein that you're a werewolf?"

I take a deep breath "Honestly, ever since that day I've wanted them to be out so I can get used to them more."

Katelyn laughs "I do have to admit that you look good with them."

"T-Thank you Katelyn, I know you don't like werewolves very much." I say shyly.

"No problem Aphmau. Ever since you told me that Aaron and his family have been werewolves their entire lives, I've been getting better about them." Katelyn says happily.

"Come on you two, we have to go or she'll be late for her own wedding!" Kawaii~Chan says excitingly.

Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan and I all laugh and head out the door towards the beach.

Just a little longer, than Aaron and I will be married!