Zack's Future

(Ein's POV)(Evening)

Aaron and I arrive at the building that Aphmau's heartbeat lead us to. After a few minutes we get out of the car, shut the door and start walking towards the building.

Aaron stops and looks at the building "We're here."

I turn towards Aaron "So, what's the plan?"

Aaron looks at me with determination "Find Aphmau, kill Michael, Elizabeth and Zack, then go home."

I laugh a little "You make that sound so easy."

Aaron laughs back "Easier said than done, you know that Ein."

My smile fades "I know."

All the sudden we hear footsteps walking towards us, we turn to see Zack approaching us.

"Ah Ein, I see you brought the Ultima for us." Zack says as he begins to smirk.

I smile at Zack "Actually, we're here for Aphmau."

Zack laughs "What makes you think that I have her?"

"We know Michael has her here, since her heartbeat led us here and we saw him grab her right in front of us." Aaron says in an irritated tone.

Zack sighs "You always had that ability when it came to her, didn't you?"

"Of course, I love her more than anyone could ever know." Aaron says calmly.

Zack starts to tear up "I guess I have no choice then. Tell Aphmau when you rescue her, that I'm sorry for being a horrible father and I won't bother her again."

"What about Elizabeth?" I ask curiously.

"She's already on the way back to Starlight Wonderland, we decided we're going to live there. I should get going since my flight will be leaving soon." Zack says as he walks towards his car.

"Will I ever see you again?" I ask as I start to feel sad.

We watch Zack open his car and get inside the car and shuts the door.

After a few minutes Zack rolls down his window "Maybe if you visit Starlight again, but anyway see you guys later and Aaron take care of my daughter."

Aaron smiles "I will, you can count on it."

Zack rolls up the window and drives out of the parking lot.

I turn towards Aaron to get his attention "Ready to go inside?"

Aaron turns towards me "Ready."

Don't worry sis, we're here and we will get you out of here.