The Wedding Pt. 3

(Aaron's POV)(Afternoon)

As I'm standing on the altar waiting for the wedding to begin, Ein and Zane walk up to me.

"Hey Aaron? Since we're waiting for the wedding to start, I'd like to thank you for letting me be your best man." Ein says shyly.  

I smile at Ein "No problem Ein. We might've had a bad past, but that's in the past and we need to focus on the present."

This causes Ein to smile "Thank you and I'm glad you gave me a second chance."

"Everybody deserves a second chance Ein." I say in a reassuring voice.

Zane clears his throat "You might want to get ready you two, the wedding is going to be starting soon."

"Okay Priest Zane, whatever you say." Ein says mockingly.

"You're so lucky that you're Aphmau's brother or I wouldn't be as nice to you." Zane says with an irritated tone.

I sigh and look at Zane, then at Ein "Shut up you two, it's starting."

I see Zane and Ein rush back to their spots, which makes me laugh a little.

*Play Music*

After a few seconds the music starts to play and I turn my attention towards Aphmau in her beautiful strapless purple wedding dress, who is linking arms with Eric as he walks her down the aisle.

Every time I look at her, she takes my breath away. Though I do have to admit that this moment beats all the rest.

Eric let's go of Aphmau and walks to the chair that is next to Sylvanna.

I see Aphmau get to the altar and stand across from me. 

*Stop Music*

Zane clears his throat "We are gathered here today to witness the marriage between Aphmau and Aaron, if you two would like to say your vows."

I grab Aphmau's hands and begin to tear up "Aph, ever since I met you in our online game as Shu or even when I met you in high school and I fell in love with you instantly. When I found out that you were Shu, I fell even more in love with you and I knew that you'd be the one who I'd marry and have kids with. We have been through so much together, but in the end we came out stronger. I love you so much, my stupid potato."

Aphmau starts to tear up as well "Aaron I do have to admit that before I knew you were FC, I thought you were a big jerk. When I eventually found out that you were FC, I was falling in love with you and wanted to be with you forever. I was so happy when you asked me to be your girlfriend, to move in with you and eventually to marry you. Now that we're here, I'm so glad that I met you and I love you more than you could ever know."

Zane hands both of us the rings.

I put the ring on Aphmau's left ring finger, then look into her beautiful amber eyes "I love you so much Aphmau." 

Aphmau smiles as she puts the ring on my left ring finger and looks at me "I love you too Aaron."

"You may now kiss the bride Aaron." Zane says happily.

I pull in Aphmau and kiss her passionately as I hear the crowd go wild.

After a couple minutes, we release from the kiss and smile at each other.

Aphmau holds out her hand to me "Shall we go to the dance, Mr. Lycan?"

I intertwine my hand with Aphmau's "We shall Mrs. Lycan."

Aphmau and I walk towards the outdoor tent where the dance was being held. A few minutes later we get to the tent we begin to dance.

I can't believe Aphmau and I are actually married! This is one of the best days of my life!