Their Daughter

A/N: Hey guys Cresszelda here! Just wanted to let you know that this is the last chapter of the book! Before this chapter starts I'd like to say this chapter is dedicated to me and my boyfriend's daughter Zelda Rose Zachow. This was extremely hard to write this chapter, for reasons you can find on a chapter called 'A Serious Update' on My Book Of Randomness. Thank you guys so much for the support for everything and I love you guys!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Aphmau's POV)(Morning)

*Three Years Later*

Shortly after our wedding, Nana and Zane had theirs and it was beautiful. I'm glad that fat little nugget found love. Katelyn recently got engaged to Travis and I'm so excited for their wedding! Garroth and Kim finally got together and bought a house together. While Ein, he still hasn't found anyone yet. Though I do have to admit that he's the best brother I could ask for and I'm glad that everyone forgave him, especially Aaron's dad.  Melissa took over the family business so Aaron didn't have to. Lucinda left Lovers Lane to travel the world to learn more about Witchcraft and Potions, more of Forever Potions really. Lastly Aaron and I have been dealing with a troublesome three year old, but I think she takes after her daddy.

"Come on you two, it's Alina's first day at preschool! I don't want her to be late!" I yell as I look up the stairs, waiting for them to come down.

Aaron comes down the stairs with Alina in his arms "Coming babe!"

I shake my head "Are you guys ready yet?"

"Yeah!" Alina says excitedly.

I laugh a little "Let's go then!"

After a ten minute ride we make it to Alina's preschool.

Alina unbuckles her carseat "Bye mommy and daddy!"

I smile at Alina "Bye sweetie, have a great first day!"

Aaron and I watch Alina get out of the car, close her door and run into the school.

Aaron turns to me "You okay?"

Tears begin to form "Y-Yeah, she's just growing up so fast.

Aaron sighs "Yeah, she is."

I smirk at Aaron "I just hope that she won't get into any werewolf fights, like somebody I know used to do."

Aaron smirks back "I wonder who that'd be?"

I laugh "That'd be you, jerk!"

Aaron laughs as well "I know it's me, you stupid potato."

I look into Aaron's dreamy midnight eyes "I love you Aaron."

Aaron gives me a quick kiss on the head, then looks at me "I love you too Aph."

Thank you Aaron for being there for me no matter what.