An Angels Power

(Aphmau's POV)(Night)

I see Michael enter through the door and close the door.

"I see you broke the restraints." Michael says with an irritated tone.

I smirk a little "Well when you're a werewolf, you can break out of them if you have enough strength. No matter how tight they are and I do have to say that these were tight, but not enough to restrain me for long."

"So, are you ready to talk about your relation to Lady Irene yet?" Michael asks curiously.

"I have nothing to say to you." I say angrily.

"Why you little...." Michael says angrily as he raises his hand to slap me.

All the sudden the door gets knocked down, I look towards the door to see Aaron and Ein.

"Get him Ein." Aaron says angrily.

Ein begins to walk towards Michael and I slowly.

Michael disappears from sight, then I suddenly feel a knife on my neck.

This causes Ein to stop and step back a little.

Michael laughs "Are you seriously going to try that again?"

I see Aaron's eyes turn from black to blazing red "Michael, let her go now!"

Michael smiles "Or what? You'll kill me yourself? I know you won't do anything as long as I have her."

"Child, you need to get away from Michael." A mysterious voice says worryingly

All the sudden I start to hear a voice and I can tell that no one else hears it, which means they must be using telepathy.

"Huh? Who are you? Also, how am I supposed to escape in a situation like this?" I ask the mysterious voice curiously.

"I'm an angel and I will let you borrow some of my powers temporarily, so you can get rid of Michael forever." The angel says in a determined tone.

"Thank you." I say happily.

After a few seconds I get thrown back into reality and see Aaron walk a couple steps closer to us.

Aaron smirks at Michael "You may be right, but Aphmau isn't as useless as you think she is."

I stomp on Michael's foot as hard as I can. Michael accidently lets go of me and I run towards Aaron and hug him. Shortly after we release from the hug, I turn towards Michael.

"How'd you....?" Michael says in a shocked tone.

My palm starts emitting purple energy "MICHAEL VALKRUM, YOU ARE HEREBY BANISHED TO THE NETHER FOR ALL ETERNITY!"

A dark red portal opens behind Michael and sucks him in, a few seconds later the portal closes.

"W-What just happened?" Ein asks in a shocked tone.

I smile as I look towards Aaron and Ein's shocked faces "I did it! I actually managed to use angel's power!"

I drop to the ground and begin to lose consciousness.      

"Aphmau!" I hear Aaron faintly yell.

I blackout before I even have a chance to reply.

I'm sorry Aaron, I used up all my energy to even stay awake. I need to rest for a little bit.