The Wedding Pt. 1

A/N: Hey guys Cresszelda here and before we get into this chapter, I am currently working on an original book with my boyfriend Linkrai. Currently we don't have a release date, but keep an eye out for it in the future! Anyway enjoy the chapter!
—————————————

(Aaron's POV)(Morning)

*One Month Later*

"Oh boy." I say nervously as I look at myself in the mirror. My suit is of course black with a white shirt underneath, while my tie is red.

"Are you okay Aaron?" Zane asks curiously.

I turn to face Zane "Yeah, I'm just really nervous about marrying Aphmau. I've been waiting for this moment ever since I met her."

Zane laughs a little "I don't blame you, I'd probably feel the same way if I was going to marry Kawaii~Chan."

"Speaking of you and Kawaii~Chan, when are you going to ask her?" I ask curiously.

Zane smiles a little "Soon, I just have to wait for the right time."

I smirk at Zane "You have the ring with you, don't you?"

"H-How'd you know?" Zane says in a shocked tone.

I laugh a little "You didn't hide the box very well. I'm guessing you're asking her tonight?"

Zane blushes a little "Y-Yeah, I was planning on asking her outside under the stars before we head to the dance."

I put my hand on Zane's shoulder "I think that would be a good idea."

"Thanks, so are you ready to get married?" Zane asks me curiously.

I sigh "As ready as I'll ever be. Also Zane, thank you so much for helping Aph and I with everything."

Zane laughs a little "No problem Aaron."

Zane and I walk out the door and head towards Falcon Claw's most famous beach.

I just have to wait a little bit longer until the wedding, I can do this.