A Sleepover With A Secret Plan

(Zane's POV)(Evening)

I walk into our living room and sit on the couch next to Nana. Shortly after sitting down I give her a quick kiss on the head.

"Hey Nana." I say happily.

Nana starts to blush "H-Hey Zane."

"Are you busy tomorrow?" I ask Nana curiously.

Nana thinks for a second "Not that I know of, why?"

I nervously laugh "I wanted to know if you wanted to go on another date, since there's supposed to be a meteor shower."

Nana smiles "I would love to Zane!"

Her smile causes me to smile as well "Great! While you're at it, do you want to stay the night? I mean, I don't think Katelyn would mind."

"I'd love to stay over again! Also am I sleeping with you in your bed?" Nana asks happily.

"Yes, you'd be sleeping in my bed if that's okay with you." I say as I look down at the floor.

Nana grabs my hand, which makes me look into her beautiful golden eyes "Of course it's okay with me Zane, I was just wondering."

I look to the clock then back at Nana "Hey Nana, want to head upstairs and watch netflix for the rest of the night?"

Nana gets up from the couch "Sure, that sounds like a good idea!"

I get up from the couch as well " Great, then let's go get it set up!"

Nana and I head upstairs to my room after grabbing some sweets and popcorn for netflix night.

Tomorrow will be the perfect time to ask her to move in with me, I just hope she accepts.