One

>>Before we begin, I would like to say that I am no going by the manga. Okay, lies. I'll do the Sports Fesitvals because I love them, but serious, I'm not. :)<< >>Also, there will be added characters for the sake of the fanfiction<<

Silence...Dread....Anger.....Numbness

The cycle never seemed to end for Miyako Yukishima. The days would start off normal, and she would be surronded by peace for ten seconds before every bad memory, every embarrassing thing, every painful days would flood back to her mind. No matter how many pills she shoved down her throat, she was always thinking about past situations and no matter how hard she tried to smile, it never lasted.

Everything happens for a reason.

Those words were burnt deep into her mind. Everything happens for a reason. Every time she thought about those five words, she could never find a good reason as to why she was put through all that pain.

Its not like she can remember much of what happened after fourth grade anyways. It seemed that her mind refused her access to anything that happened after that plane landed in France. That brings the question most would ask her. How did she know she was hurt? This answer was simple. Because there are certain things you cannot forget..no matter how hard you try.

"Miyako!"

The booming voice of her older sister, Ginko, rang through Miyako's ears, pulling her from her train of thoughts. Miyako took a moment to blink at her reflection, studying her outfit in annoyance. More specifically, studying her tie. It was always crooked and she hated that.

With a sigh, Miyako quickly tugged the tie off of her neck and tossed it onto the bed. She quickly pulled on the jacket that went along with the uniform, not bothering to button it up as she walked out of her room and down the hall.

"You're late," Ginko hissed in a sour voice, her teal eyes shooting imaginary daggers into the side of Miyako's head.

Giving a brief glance towards her sister, Miyako shrugged her shoulders and grabbed the gray bag from off the ground, "I'm aware," Miyako mumbled out the reply, "Are you going to be home when I get back?" She asked quietly, her eyes glued to the ground.

"No,"

Miyako only nodded her head and turned around, quickly walking out of the small, slightly worn down house. Ever since they came back from France, it had always just been Miyako and Ginko. Their mother was off in France somewhere getting high or wasted. Their father passed away when they were babies. Since Ginko was over eighteen when their mother was busted, she had gained custody of Miyako.

On the outside, the duo looked like the perfect siblings. On the inside was hell. Ginko would go out for hours, drinking, fucking, anything to get money while Miyako struggled to keep good grades, despite her having a slightly above average IQ, and would clean the house.

Miyako's silent walk was soon disrupted by the sound of thundering footsteps approaching her from behind. The black haired girl turned her head to the side just in time to see her fellow classmates, Ume Tachibana and Aoi Hamasaki, jogging towards her.

Miyako stopped her walk, silent waiting for them to catch up with her. She greeted them a small wave, "Hi," She mumbled.

"Hello, my dear friend!" Aoi greeted, a beaming smile on his face.

"Greetings, Yuskishima," Ume spoke, giving her a smile, "How you doing?" She asked.

Miyako shrugged her shoulders as they continued the walk, "It rainbows and sunshine," She fully replied.

Aoi, being dumber than a box full of rocks, let out an excited gasp, "REALLY?!" He exclaimed happily, his eyes widening.

Miyako's eyebrows furrowed in annoyance at the male, giving him an are-you-fucking-serious look. After a moment she released a sigh and shook her head, "No, Aoi. I was being sarcastic," She informed, "How in the hell did you even get into the Hero Courses?" She mumbled.

Aoi shrugged in response, making a sigh leave her lips.

°~°Fast Forward To School°~°

The trio walked through the halls, most of them any ways. Ume demanded that Aoi carry her to their class. Miyako chewed at her nails as they walked, her eyes glued to the ground. Since she wasn't paying attention to where she walked, Ume acted as her eyes, pushing and pulling her around people.

"Hey! Miyako!"

Miyako glanced upwards, spotting an unknown male weaving his way towards her. Aoi had stopped as well, turning to look at the unknown male. He had blonde hair with an odd black streak in it and yellow eyes.

"Lets go Miyako, that kids no good," Ume ordered, jumping off of Aoi's back and grabbed Miyako's arm.

"How are you so sure?" Miyako asked, looking towards Ume.

"He's from Class 1-A," She replied, "Now-"

"Hey there," The blonde interuppted Ume, giving a flirtatious smile. The action made Miyako's nose twitch slightly, a habit of hers whenever she was annoyed.

"What do you want?" Miyako asked, her arms folding across her chest.

"Well, uhm.." He stammered over his words before clearing his throat and with confidence he spoke, "Are you a 45 degree angle? Because you are acute-y,"

Miyako's eyes immediately narrowed at the pick up line, "Wow, why to be corny you schmuck," She snapped, "Piss off,"

With those words, Miyako stormed off, leaving the man crestfallen and crushed. Ume was dying of laughter as she caught up with her. Her angry aura soon vanished and she was left feeling nothing. While Ume ranted about something, Miyako let her mind drift off.

Unfortunately, that was a mistake.